Chapter 33

I woke up as soon as Riker pulled into the driveway. It was still early, a little before noon. My eyes were heavy and my body was still fatigued from sleep so it looked like I was still asleep. Riker must've thought I was asleep because he laughed, and I felt him pick me up, thankful that he kept the blanket around me.

"Marilyn, Marilyn." I heard him sigh in laughter. "Ross, can you carry Marilyn to our room while I get our stuff?" I was transferred from one pair of arms to another as Ross effortlessly carried me inside. I felt my body hit the bed and heard the door close. I took this as my time to fully wake up. My eyes were wide and awake but I stayed snuggled into my blanket. Riker opened the door with our blue and pink bags. He set them down and unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his toned stomach.

"Hi." I greeted when he laid down across from me. His hazel eyes were locked with mine and he kissed me slowly.

"That was fun. I feel really honored that you showed me."

I smiled in reply. "Of course. Thanks for cleaning my bracelet." We laid there with our eyes fixed on each other and in my head it goes on forever.

"Riker, Marilyn, lunch!" I heard Mark call for us. I rolled out of bed and put on a pair of sweat pants. I saw Riker in a tee shirt, a smirk plastered to his face.

"What?" I laughed as I walked past him. Riker grabbed me and kissed my shoulder.

"You have a cute ass." He said and I squealed and smacked his arm lightly. I felt the muscle underneath of it, all tense and amazing. We made our way down the stairs and to the table where everyone was seated. Stormie served us chilly fruit salad in our bowls.

"Thanks momma." Ross said and kissed her cheek. She smiled and fixed her and Mark's plates.

Mark spoke, "Are you all excited for tour?"

"I can't wait! It'll be just me, and girls, and my best friends, and girls, and music, and girls, and different foods and-" Rocky babbled so I interrupted.

"And let me guess, girls?" Rocky blushed. "Thought so."

"I'm excited to meet fans and see the different cities." Rydel answered after eating some of the salad. I loved this salad and made a mental note to myself to get Stormie's recipe.

"Ross?" Stormie raised her eyebrows.

"Like Rocky said, the music, fans, and the food."

After dinner Riker and I washed dishes and cleaned up. He made me laugh a lot, so much my stomach was a little sore afterwards. When we were back in our room, I saw something peeking from the back of Riker's neck when he bent over.

"What's that?" I asked as I strode toward him. He smiled and pulled off his shirt, revealing a beautiful sight. On his lower neck there was a patch of flames dancing in black ink, a tattoo. Those flames branched out to two dates in Roman numerals, the day I moved to California on his right shoulder blade and the day we started dating on the left.

"Riker, this is beautiful." I gasped as my fingers danced over the graceful ink.

"I was going to wait to show you, but it was getting hard to conceal." He laughed lightly. Riker turned around and kissed me, long and softly, his lips barely on mine. His nimble fingers grazed the hem of my shirt. He took it in his hands and lifted it, but not in a sensual way. He lifted it to show my bird tattoo and he placed his warm hand over it. My hands rested in his jeans pockets as I held him close.

"I'm scared, Marilyn." I heard him say. I looked up to him with curious eyes. "I'm scared that you'll find a different guy while I'm gone and love him more that you've ever loved me."

I shook my head and laugh a little. "What's wrong with you? I'm madly in love with you and our crazy, amazing romance means more than anything to me." I sealed my promise with a kiss to his lips. We pulled apart and let my hair down from it's ponytail. I brushed it out to it's full length, my hip bones. I left it parted down the middle and Rocky came into our room.

"We're going to the fair in an hour!" He cheered and exited quickly. I laughed a little and sat down at my table that had my makeup and mirror. I did a light touch up on my eye shadow and applied another coat of mascara. I put on a little powder and blush and some Chapstick.

"Want to match?" Riker said walking into the closet. I followed him and started to pick out some white shorts and a pastel green flowy tank top. Riker had some khaki shorts and a Hollister shirt in the same color. I put on my shoes and dug around in my hair supplies for a hair bow in the green I was wearing.

Riker asked, "Can I do your hair?" I shrugged and handed him my brush as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Are you sure you know what your doing?" I questioned.

"I have a sister, duh." He laughed and ran the brush through my thick hair. I had no idea what to expect, a matted tangled mess or a flawless hairdo. I grew nervous after five minuets but Riker asked for the bow and I handed it to him.

"Can I see?" I squeaked and Riker replied yes. I was shocked, my hair was flawlessly French braided, it tickled my middle spine, with the bow on the end. "Thanks!" I changed purses to a tan across the body bag and put in the following: my phone, Chapstick, half a pack of spearmint gum, a few mints, an extra hair tie, and forty dollars. I was waiting in the living room for everyone to come down when Riker picked me up from the couch and laid me down on the floor, his body pinning mine down.

"Heeeeyyy." I whined and pouted my lip. He kissed it with a smirk and when up into a push up position.

Riker explained. "Every time I kiss you, add one. This way I get a work out and you get kissed."

Down, kiss, "One." Up, down, kiss, "Two." Up, down, kiss, "Three." We got to eighty one as Riker's arms grew tired and he collapsed on top of me, a big pile of giggles.

"Do you just randomly do push ups or do you have a routine?" I asked him.

He counted things off on his fingers, "I lift, do push ups, run, and box to stay in shape." Riker flexed his well toned biceps that I have come to love. "You don't get this by eating all the time."

I laughed a little. I was in shape, I wasn't skinny and I wasn't flabby. My legs and arms were toned from years of gymnastics, that also kept my stomach nice and flat. Rydel was next to come down in a pretty sundress and sneakers. Rocky, Ross, and Ryland finally came down and we drove to the fairgrounds.