Iris McLore

Iris McLore is a 16 year old alphas daughter. Iris is very confident, outspoken, and protective of her friends and family. Iris is about 5'7 and has brown wavy hair that stops about the middle of her back and has blue/gray eyes like her mother. She has 2 older brother Alex and Jared who are twins and both 18. They have both already found their mates, they both have black hair and brown eyes like their father. Iris and her family are all werewolves. But Iris is a beautiful white wolf and the rest of her family has wolves that are black and brown. They have no clue how Iris's wolf is white.

Iris's wolf is named Ivory and she is a lot like Iris, but has a worse temper and sometimes Iris can't control her which causes trouble in the pack and at school. Iris's father is the alpha of the RedRiver pack. The RedRiver pack is the second largest is the United States. The largest is the BlackStone pack. Iris has always been curious about them, but her father tells her that they have the best fighters and the most beautiful land. Iris never dares to cross over into their territory because whenever a wolf crosses over onto their territory they are never seen again and only stories of what happened to them come back.

Iris almost crossed over once, but was stopped by her best friend Christina( everybody calls her Chris). Iris and Chris have been best friends since 3rd grade and know everything about each other. Chris is 16 like Iris. Chris's father is the Beta of the pack so their father's spend a lot of time together which caused Iris and Chris to become very fast friends. Chris is 5'8 and blonde with green eyes her hair ends just below her shoulders. Chris's wolf is named Piper and is a grey wolf with black paws and ears. They have gone threw very rough times together, but have always stuck by each other's side. Chris has a younger brother named Carter and he's 14. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He's about 5'5 and completely opposite of his sister and Iris. He prefers to be by himself, but he does have one close friend named Mark. They do a lot together. Sometimes the group of 4 hangs out, but only because Mark makes Carter. Mark has a crush on Iris. Mark has red hair and hazel eyes. He's about 5'10. He's had a crush on Iris since he saw Iris and Chris swimming at a lake. Since he was in wolf form he stayed back to were they couldn't see him.

Mark stayed and watched them for about an hour. He loved how Iris's hair looked in the water and how she looked in her black bikini. There was a waterfall at the lake and people would jump off the top. The waterfall was only about 20ft. high and the water is about 10ft. deep at the bottom of the waterfall so it was fine to jump off the top. Mark stayed until he got to watch Iris jump off the top. He could see Chris waiting at the bottom and she was laughing at how scared Iris was to jump. There was about a ten second pause until he saw her tan body jump off and land in the water with a giant splash. After Iris came up she started to laugh. Mark loved her laugh, he thought it was so angelic. After Chris and Iris got out of the water Mark left and ran back to his house and on his way back he thought about how beautiful Iris was.