Seth Black

Seth Black is a 17 year old alphas son. He has 2 younger sisters Avalon and Victoria. Avalon is 15 and Victoria is 13. Seth's father is the alpha of the BlackStone pack. The largest pack in the United States. Seth is 6'5ft. tall and has black hair with bright blue eyes. Seth is a large black wolf and his wolf's name is Travis. Seth is shy when you first meet him, but after you get to know him for a while he becomes a very outgoing person who will always be loyal to you and very trustworthy. If you tell him a secret you can trust him to keep it.

Seth has two best friends Charles and Danny. Charles is 6'2 with brown hair and hazel eyes. Danny is 6'4 with black hair and bright green eyes. Charles and Danny are brothers. Charles is 17. Danny is 18. The three of them have been friends since they were about 6 because Charles and Danny's father is the Beta of the BlackStone pack. Danny is going to be the next Beta. Danny has always wanted a mate, but has never had the time to look because his father has been teaching about all the important things about being the Beta. Danny's wolf is solid grey and his wolf's name is Hunter.

Seth has always wanted to find his mate and finally have his Luna. He's been looking for 2 years, but with no luck. He's been thinking about checking the RedRiver territory, but his father keeps telling him his mate won't be in that pack because the women in that pack would reject him anyway. Seth has always been curious to meet one of these women and see if they do indeed reject him as a mate.