chapter 37

part two:

-

As the guns raised, my first instinct was to step in front of Clarissa, but she beat me to it.

"Please don't hurt him Flynn, just take me, do whatever, I don't care anymore" she panicked, "Clarissa I-"

"Shut your hole Harry, I love you" she says, I want to laugh, but this really isn't the time.

"Clarissa, Clarissa, Annabelle." I froze.

Annabelle?

Clarissa tensed.

"Annabelle? who's Annabelle?" I asked, immediately looking for an answer. Flynn turned his direction to me, "Clarissa is Annabelle." he said, confusing me.

"No she's not, I read her entry form, she's Clarissa you've got it all wrong" I said, now crossing my arms over my chest.

Flynn chuckled deeply, and so did Taylor, but I doubt she knew what the hell was going on.

"Go on, tell him, tell him everything." flynn pushed.

"Now." he said as he shook the gun toward her, her body became limp.

"Annabelle. I am annabelle. In high school, my mum- she- s-he let me live with Flynn, because we weren't a stable family. and when I left, I saw the adoption papers. I used Annabelle as a name to cover up the real me and I became depressed. I bought all these really slutty clothes and became a stripper harry. Flynn watched me. and one time, when Flynn took me to a party with his friends, I was the main show, I stripped Harry. I gave away my body that night because I thought all was lost when Flynn went out. his house was called, saying he was put in for rape. which was me harry. he tried to rape me. Got nothing though, it was his friend who took me after that." Clarissa explained as Flynn chuckled evilly.

"Annabelle's always been a slut."

My body shook furiously, as my fist clenched and unclenched.

I went to step forward and punch,

but my heart seemed to stop.

My throat closed up and my breathing stopped. the sounds around me were loud and clear, while being blocked by a loud screeching sound.

my body went numb as I fell to the ground.

"harry!" the last sound was what I heard before my eyes fluttered shut.

my life seemed to play before me, all the memories from when I was a child to now played like a video.

Another memory played before my eyes like a flashback of some sort.

Clarissa's eyes shone brighter than anything I'd seen in my life and her smile whiter than the bed sheets.

the way her lips moved while she spoke was mesmerising, It made me want to kiss them.

Then finally, I blacked out.

C L A R I S S A

The muffled cries coming from behind my hand were the only thing to be heard in the room as the police escorted Flynn and Taylor.

They came a second after Harry was shot, leaving no time to shoot me.

"harry please" I begged, but nothing was working. he wasn't breathing, nor was he smiling.

"Miss, please some with us" The officer spoke as soon as she walked in.

My eyes met hers and she sent me a sympathetic smile.

"he's gone ma'am, I didn't get to say bye" I cried as I sat beside his lifeless body.

"I know honey, we'll have him taken to-" "please don't just take me" I interrupted her as I stood from my spot.

She nodded as some people pushed passed us and prepared to lift Harry off the ground.

I looked forward as we begun to walk through the dark halls, but as soon as we were out, I ran toward the boys when I saw them.

Louis held his arms open for me while he also cried for his best friend.

"It's okay Clarissa" he comforted me while all of us huddled into a group, crying together.

"no it's not" I sobbed.

sirens, sirens was all you could hear.

"miss, we have to go" the same officer spoke as I nodded and pulled away from the group.

"bye" I whispered to them.

the polite police officer directed me toward the car and opened the door for me.

"ma'am if you would please" she pointed into the car.

I nodded and climbed in, ready to leave.

-

"Alright Miss Rae, we'll ask you a couple questions, then we'll let you go" the man in front of me spoke.

I nodded while dabbing the tissue on my nose, "shoot" I croaked.

"where were you heading before the time you were taken?"

"i was going to my Aunts." I say.

"And do you know how you got to that warehouse?"

"No, I was blindfolded the whole drive and eventually blacked out from panic"

"Who was the man who was shot? was he in any relation to you?"

"Yes, my boyfriend" I gulp.

"Mhm, so the two shooters?"

"Flynn Campbell and Taylor....Taylor, sorry I'm not aware of her full name."

"Flynn Campbell was called in for rape a couple years back, weren't you involved with that?" he asked me as I nodded.

"yes, I was victim, he didn't succeed though."

"Thank you for your time miss Rae, we have everything under control now, you may go" he nodded as I stood from my seat.

Flynn fucking Campbell.

-

...

bai