Chapter 20

*not edited*

* * * *

CLARISSA POV

* * * *

I taste the saltiness of my tears on my cheek and I feel the pain, Not only the pain Harry has given me, My aching fucking feet. They hurt like hell.

I'm not sure were I am right now but I couldn't care a less. Harry kissed her, kissed that Blonde slut right in front of me and smiled when he pulled away. What kind of boyfriend does that? Harry of course.

I don't know If i should blame the alcohol that he consumed or blame Harry just in general, either way, I'm hurt.

My phone has been going off continuously and I have ignored it. i finally take a seat on the cold Gravel ground and take my phone out.

Seven new messages

Three missed calls.

* From Zayn; Oi, Clarissa where you at. Have you an Harry left or? *

I can't be bothered to read all the other messages that were sent because they're probably pointless.

I need to get home so I punch in my dorm address.

* * * *

HARRY POV

* * * *

I'm Here dancing with Taylor and a bunch of other girls. I have Taylor grinding her ass up against my crotch which surprisingly not making me want to f*ck her right here and now.

A pang of guilt hits me but I don't know what for.

I walk away from Taylor and look for someone, but who in particular?

Zayn? Nah man, nothin he can do to entertain me.

Niall? course not.

"HARRY!" Zayn shouts over the music. I turn to him and smile a fake smile.

"Where's Clarissa?" he asks. Who?

"Who?" i'm sure I've heard her name somewhere. he laughs hard. "CLARISSA YOUR GIRLFRIEND!" he shouts between laughs.

My girlfriend? I've never had a girlfriend since Taylor which was two years ago.

I shake my head at him and walk away. I need a good f*ck.

I walk over to taylor and drag her into a room.

I press my lips against hers hungrily. "I've missed you, ever since you showed me that slut a couple days ago." she says when she pulls away. I'm confused as hell but I really want to f*ck her.

I push her onto the nearest bed and rip our clothes off. I push into her and she moans again and again.

* * * * *

I wake up with a huge fucking headache. wtf?

I feel my arm thats numb and I instantly turn to see my Rissa.

Except It's not her. It's fucking Taylor.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" i shout. I jump out and I realise that I'm completely Naked. Oh shit.

I pull the covers off of Taylor's body revealing her bare body. I slept with her?

"Round three?" she giggles. "Round three?! I HAD SEX WITH YOU TWICE?!" i snap.

"Yeah, and you were sooooo good Baby." she tells me.

{Flashback}

"faster harry" i push into taylor with all my might making her back arch up in pleasure.