Chapter 11

*not edited*

The setting was beautiful, It was much like how he set it up when we first kissed except with a table and chairs, two plates and wine glasses.

He ran over to my side of the table and took pulled my chair out. What a gentleman. I took a seat and he took the seat out in front of me. I looked at him. He seemed nervous. "are you ok Harry?" I asked. "Yeah I'm fine" He replied with confidence in his voice. He seemed sure so I didn't push it.

I put a fork into my food and I took a bite. I moaned in enjoyment and Harry chuckled. "Babe don't fucking moan, It makes me horny."

I almost choked on my food. I kicked him from under the table and he groaned. much like he does when we're making love.

"Babe don't effing moan, it makes me horny" I mimiced. He rolled his eyes playfully and I laughed.

The food was so fucking delicious. On my last bite I hit my mouth with my fork. and dropped a piece of food onto my shirt. My white shirt.

"Fuck" I cursed under my breath. Harry immediately looked up from his food.

"Fuck? you said Fuck?" He sounded confused.

"Shit" I cursed. "You heared me?" I asked, he nodded and laughed.

"It's ok love, your moms not here so why bother of not swearing." I nodded in agreement. I stood up wiping food of my body and walked over to our car. Harry following behind stopped me.

"Babe, where are you going?" He asked. "To the car. du- wheres the table gone?" I asked.

"Oh people are taking them back now" He chuckled. I was confused but I nodded anyway.

we walked side by side and made our way to the car.

I sat on the front of the car looking up to the stars. Harry on the other hand was getting stuff from the car.

"here" he handed me a blanket. I snatched it from his hands and covered my body with it. I was freezing.

Harry shut the car door and cuddled in the blanket with me.

"Babe?" He called. I turned onto the side using my elbow for level and looked into his piercing green eyes.

"I have some things for you." I shook my head 'no' because knowing Harry, he would've gotten me something expensive.

Befor i knew it he handed me two boxes.

I opened the first box and gasped. it was a necklace with a small diamond on the end. I opened the other box and it was a silver bracelet with an engraving on the back. I couldn't make out what it says so I used the flashlight from my iPhone and took a look at it. ' 7:00. Rissa & Harry' It read. written in itallics.

"7:00?" i asked.

"Look at the time. it's seven. a reminder of this special night" he said.

He grabbed the bracelet and put it on me. we then sat up with the Necklace in his hand and put it around my neck.

As soon as he locked it he looked into my eyes. Hands still around my neck he pulled me into a kiss.

I pulled away andd he pouted.

"remember when I said later?" I question and his pout grew into a smirk.

"Car or do you want to go home?" He asked.

I looked around and all the cars were too far to see us. Good.

"well baby, I don't know if i can wait any longer." I started rubbing his thigh then to the top of his crotch. He was so hard. I felt myself get wetter by the second. "So we better go in the car." His smirk grew bigger and he pulled me off the top. Carrying me to the back of his car he put me into the backseat. He quickly looked around before pulling his shirt off.

I bit my bottom lip and ran my hands along his hard abs.

He didn't bother getting into the car and he pulled his jeans down only much so I could see his friend.

I grabbed his part and started stroking it softly he bent down to kiss me and he pulled my top off, revealing my pink laced bra.

I stroked his member harder and faster and he moaned in pleasure.

"Rissa" he moaned. And he released. His cum fell between my cleavlage. I ran my finger between my boobs and grabbed some of the cum. I licked it off my finger.

He looked at me with a smirk. I backed up into his car and he bent down pulling my pants off.

* * * *

Authors note.

* * * *

HELLOOOO