Chapter 32

*not edited*

Be alert because I time jumped, I'm so sorry, I just didn't have many ideas on how to continue from that last one.

C L A R I S S A

It has officially been one month, since I last spoke to Harry, Yeah, I know, it's been sort of hard since we have classes together and we don't do much to show that we miss each-other, not-not that I do, I don't miss him, not one bit.

We all know your lying to yourself Rissa, my subconscious rudely interrupts my thoughts, I push it away.

Natalie brings home take-away, every night, It's comforting to know she's there for me, and every night she isn't--because she's at a party-- I do brake down sometimes, it hasn't hurt as much since my very first relationship--what did you expect, it was first, young love-- and I hate it.

It hurts to have nothing to do but mope around and look at yourself and think;gosh I'm pathetic, and there's no one there to tell you different, It hurts to go to sleep when there is no one to have lie next to you, And it hurts when I can't kill time by having phone conversations to one-another.

But, I have made some progress so far, I've been getting some sleep, and some school work done, I guess you could say, i'm up to date.

"I'm home!" Natalie bursts through the door with a box of pizza in her hand, I drool running toward the box.

I'll tell you now, Pizza is my happiness, aside from love--which is non-existent to my life right now--and Natalie.

I try talking with my mouth full to thank Natalie but stop when I remember how much my mum scolded me that one time.

I had been trying to tell her that my day at school was crap but she told me to shut my mouth.

Mother of the year everyone.

As soon as I finish the piece of pizza in my mouth, I'm about to speak, but Natalie beats me to it.

"Harry's gone ballistic." she says, my eyes widen at the name but my face softens immediately, "and?" i say rudely.

"He's drinking more than ever, he doesn't even sleep."

"Why are you telling me this?" I sigh, "I just thought- well. never mind."

"Okay."

"He misses you." she says out of no-where, "And I don't, now can we please drop the subject?" I beg harshly, Natalie looks at me, studying me, and nods.

"Sorry."

"It's fine, I just. I don't want to speak about him anymore."

"I understand."

It's silent while Natalie cleans away the pizza boxes, I've been so stressed lately, with Flynn coming to my school--and thank heavens that there is people watching him 24/7-- and harry, so many things that cause me to be stressed.

But now it hurts more than ever.

H A R R Y

"Oops I did it again!" I sing, yeah, Brittany is playing, yeah i'm singing alone.

But I don't give two flying fucks that People could be watching me, I gave up on the world a month ago.

It's so damn hard to see her around school, It feels like she's just going to tell me she loves me and I'll take her on the most amazing date.

I want to give her back her necklace and bracelet.

I miss her goddamn it.

So damn bad.