Chapter 28

*not edited*

My heart was beating loud in my chest, my eyes starting to droop but I couldn't fall asleep, I just couldn't.

My body was aching and begging for me to do something but I had no energy left.

It was about five in the morning and I had been awake ever since Natalie got home last night.

My thoughts were clouded of all te memories of my exes who just left me, This time, I left him. Of course I felt guilty, Of course I wanted to go back to it and just forget it, But it's impossible for that to happen.

I don't even remember taking back the gifts Harry gave me on my birthday, which makes me feel horrible. I wish I still had them, I wish I could change everything that happened in the past.

I didn't want my year to go like this, I just couldn't keep myself from that tattooed boy. He was so hypnotising I couldn't deal with my emotions. They were just fighting me.

Everything moved so quickly and I leg it slip through my fingers, I shouldn't have because look how it has me now.

I let everything move so fast, He asked me out the night I met him, I couldn't resist.

And I hate myself for that.

I wish I had never come here.

I wish I never had anyone in my life.

I wish I could control my hormones.

I wish I knew how to love.

I wish I knew how to control things.

But I don't.

I should have just stayed away from the guy.

H A R R Y

My head was fucking booming, my heart still fucking aching I'm so fucking stupid for letting it go this far.

I should have gotten to know her better before moving things so quickly.

And I should have forgotten about Taylor months and months ago. I couldn't just stay away from her.

She was so fucking bad for me, but she was like a drug and still is.

"Harry c'mon" she would beg. she would always come home completely out of it and horny.

Drunk or sober, that was Taylor for you. and Fuck was it annoying.

I really wish I knew how to control my feelings.

{A/N}

Sorry it's short. I just needed to make up for missing an update...