Chapter 34

*not edited*

GO READ "FORGOTTEN" BY ME BECAUSE I LOVE U

I AM STILL PUNCHING MYSELF BC 1K Reads like whet?!

PLEASE VOTE FOR THE STORY:) SOMEONE COME HUNT ME DOWN BC I SAID I WOULD UPDATE THE DAY I POSTED THE LAST AUTHORS NOTE AND DIDN'T BC I WAS PROCRASTINATING.

oops?

I LOVE YOUS. I LOVE US. GOODBYE.

This chap is long btw.

__________

C L A R I S S A

No, I don't know how to feel anymore, I'm not sure if I should be upset or happy that I cut Harry from my life.

There's just too many things swarming in my head right now.

And now that I come to think of it, I've only made two friends which I've ignored throughout the most of the year, which has only been a couple of months because I've been caught up with Harry.

My stomach begins to cramp up when I stand, Oh great my monthly friend has decided to visit.

Just another disaster added on to my list.

As I fix up my lady problems, Natalie comes stumbling into the room, I'm guessing with a massive hangover.

"I have a massive hangover"

Oh the irony.

She stumbles onto her bed while eyeing me like a tiger, "ooh, you've got blood coming out of your vagina." she says before falling into deep slumber, Even if she can't see me, I raise my middle finger to her.

I silently hum to myself and get changed, I need to get out of this place and take a breather.

Pulling on some sweats and a sweater, I place my shoes on and exit the room.

People from the other dorms send me expectant glares, "What?" I snap.

They all turn to eye one another and nod, Exiting back into their rooms, I hear a girl say, "Guess we all knew that was coming since Harry dumped her ass" Seriously how fast do false--well half false--rumours spread?

I quickened my pace out the building but come to a halt when I see Flynn approaching me with a smirk.

My palms begin to sweat as he comes closer and closer, where are the people that are suppose to be watching him at?

"Clarissa..." he slurs running a finger under my chin, I try to hold my screams. "W-what do you want Flynn?"

"Oh you remember me" he smirks.

"How can I not?" I snap shoving his hand away from me.

"Now, now Clarissa, We don't want any attitude from you now." he chuckles darkly sending a shiver down my spine, I don't react to him.

"I just wanted you to watch out for the curly haired freak, somethings coming his way" he says before shoving me out of his way.

My mind instantly turns into dangerous thoughts of Harry.

What is Flynn planning?

••••

H A R R Y

"Don't fucking mess with me tommo, I will rip your fucking balls off if this is some kind if sick joke!" I groan, "don't worry lad, you'll love it" He replies, I can hear the smirk in his tone.