Chapter 16

*not edited*

* * * *

HARRY POV

* * * *

It was around noon and Clarissa and I were being ourselves. Lazy.

My phone started ringing and I reached tried to reach for it. SUCCESS.

"ello?"

"Ey, HARRY!! there's a party tonight. Come with Clarissa." Niall says over the phone. "hold on." I said.

"Party tonight. wanna go?" I ask Rissa. "well we should do something fun since all we've been sitting on our asses all day long so yeah." He says.

"Yeah sure, we'll come." i said and hung up.

_______

Clarissa was a little drunk. But i was completely sober. Isn't this suppose to be the other way around?

"BABYYYY PLEASEEE COMEE DANNCCEE WIITTTHHH MEEEEEEE" Rissa yells over the music. I take her hand and drag her out.

We dance together on the dance floor. fast and she leans her head in my chest. "don't ever let me go." She whispers as the music quiets down.

"I Won't i promise, I love you." I say back. "I love you too."

* * * * *

UNKNOWN POV

* * * * *

I watch as Harry drags a brunette to the dance floor. She leans in his chest and says something.

Looks like Harry really loves this girl. But if The boss wants something done. then I have to do it.

Goodbye young girl.

* * * *

AUTHORS NOTE

* * * *

Oh snap! Who's that?

An whos the boss.

Oh well

Vote and all that <3

Be you xx

ilysm.

I'll update when this gets a coupe reads so tell your friends.

AND CONGRATS CAITLIN ON 1K reads xx