Chapter 9

*not edited*

* * * *

HARRY POV

* * * *

The sound of Rissas light snoring woke me up, The light shining from the window is hiting her beautiful face.

Even when she's sleeping she's beautiful.

Her mouth opens and closes and she starts to move around. I watch as she peeks her eye open, as soon as she sees me watching her she shuts it immediately.

She bringsmy body closer to hers and squeezes me. "Do you watch people while the sleep?" She says into my chest. I chuckle lightly and nod.

"What time is it?" She asks. "7 am" I reply.

"SHIZ!" She shouts. "I'm gonna be late" She adds.

"Babe we don't have school today, The teachers are doing some shit to do with school" I chuckle.

"Oh" She mumbles and jumps ontop of me and straddles in my lap.

"When's your birthday?" she asks with curiosity laced in her voice. I don't want to tell her but she's my girlfriend. I can't lie to her.

"January 17th" I say.

"HOLY SHIZ! IT'S SOON" She shouts.

I look at her as if i'm saying 'don't worry, i don't need anything but you'

She smiles and a piece of hair falls onto her face from behind her ear. She places it back. I sit up straight and bring her head forward towards my lips.

A stop and we're a centimetere apart. I want her to kiss me. As if she were reading my mind she crashes her lips onto mine.

"I love you" I mumble into her mouth. I say it back and i tilt my head deepening the kiss.

My hands run under her shirt and she flinches from my touch and breaks away from the kiss fast, seconds later falling onto the floor.

I laugh and ask her what happend.

"YOUR HANDS ARE COLD" She shout laughs.

'Sorry' I mouth and she comes back onto my lap.

"Don't touch, just kiss me" She says. I crash my lips onto hers while trying to prevent myself from touching her sexy body.

* * * *

Authors note

* * * *

Omg, I want a relationship like this one day.

Follow me on instagram on both accounts: @imaginingthingsxx & @jarianabitchezzz <3