Chapter 8

*not edited*

He stood up braking our heated make out session and took his own and my own shirt off.

" I like this bra " He winked

He pulled my sweatpants off.

" And I like this." Refering to my panties.

He began kissing from my thigh upwards and stopped where my panties sit.

" Hmph. You're in my way fucking hell." He pulled my panties off and used his thumb to rub me in circles.

" Harry " I Moaned

* * * *

HARRY POV

* * * *

" Harry " She moaned. That was all It took. for her to moan. So i used my tounge to lick her and my finger to pump her.

I entered another finger and pumped faster. Her breathing got heavier and I felt her walls tighten around me.

" Mr Styles, I'm going to -" She chuckled

This girl who seems so innocent is acctually pretty kinky.

She released onto my fingers and I put them into her mouth to make her taste herself.

" Am I still a good boy, Miss Rae? " She nodded and I stood up to grab the condom from my wallet.

I gave her the condom to put on me and she looked confused.

" Like this " I showed her.

" Oh " She replied

When the condom was on I layed on top of her using my elbows for balance.

My tip brushed her entrance and she moaned at contact. I entered her thrusting slowly.

Surprisingly she didn't push me off like i thought she would. I began massaging her breast making her moan.

I felt myself reaching my high and I spilled into the condom. she released at the same time.

" Harry " She moaned.

I Pulled out and layed next to her.

" Have you done this before? " I asked

" Yeah, but it lasted for one or two minutes. He pushed into me and he did it so roughly. I hated it." she replied with disgust in her eyes.

" I make you feel better don't I? I make you so fucking horny " I teased

" Harry " She squealed and swatted my chest.

" I'm going to have a shower. Spray something in here it smells like fresh sex " She chuckled.

* * * *

CLARISSA POV

* * * *

Whilst I was in the shower I heard screaming coming from the room. " HARRY! " I shouted while turning off the water.

" HARRY! " I shouted again. I put a towel in my hair and around my body.

I walked into the room and saw Harry lying on the floor along with Natalies covered in blood.

I shrieked running toward the two bodies.

" NAT! HARRY! OH MY GOD. " I ran to grab my phone but something stopped me. It felt like a hand. I turned around to see Harry holding onto my leg.

I Kicked Harrys arm off. That's when the both started laughing.

"you should have seen your face!" Natalie spoke while laughing. " where's all this blood coming from? " I asked.

" I was carrying a bunch of fake blood for the NYU's production and I bumped into Harry. spilled everywhere. and Haz said to trick you. " She explained.

" GREAT! Now are carpets going to be stained so it looks like a bunch of people lost their virginty in here. " I complained.

" Don't worry gal, This dosen't stain. wait..." Natalie starts sniffing around the room.

" OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. YOU GUYS HAD SEX. IT SMELLS LIKE IT! " Natalie yelled as if there were no tomorrow. I felt my cheeks turn a bright shade of red and ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I could hear Harry chuckling whilst approching the bathroom door.

" Babe? open the door. don't worry she's being a dickhead " He laughed. I made my way to the door and unlocked it. When I opened the door he smiled and crashed his lips onto mine. " Get changed and go to bed. you look tired. " He mumbled into my mouth. I nodded and broke away from the kiss.

* * * *

Authors note

the instagram for this wattpad acc is @imaginingthingsxx