Chapter 10

*not edited*

* * * *

HARRY POV

* * * *

Our kiss lasted longer than it should have. In fact it made me go hard in seconds. But it was the morning so i decided against even trying to make her get naked.

"harry, Niall is freaking texting you" she complained. I groaned at the thought of this tiny little Irish boy texting me at 7 o'clock in the fucking morning.

* From Niall; Ay mate, wanna hang out tonight? I'm free. But if you're fucking your girl, i'll bring mine for a foursome ;)*

i laughed so hard thar I was about piss in my pants.

*To Niall; Hahahah as much as I love the sound of a foursome, I'll have to pass. i have something planned for Rissa*

Clarissa didn't know about the surprise but I hope she'll like it.

Niall replied with a simple 'aight' and a wink face.

I looked up and all I saw was an angelic face staring at me. I could definitely tell she was confused.

* * * *

CLARISSA POV

* * * *

I looked at Harry with a confused as fudge face and He already knew what I was thinking.

" Don't worry, Niall was asking if i wanted to hang out" He said with seriousness laced in his voice.

I gave him a simple nod and a gave him a peck to his lips. The kiss went longer and he brushed his tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance. I allowed straight away.

My hand landed to the top of his pants, i felt his hard.

He didn't notice my hand so i decided to tease him.

I started to rub him through his pants. His eyes shot open and he smiled in my mouth.

I pulled away quickly making him pout.

"Later" i winked.

* * * * *

It was coming close to 6:30pm and Harry had been texting me non-stop. He told me to wear something casual but fancy. I was immediately concerned .

After getting ready There was a knock at my door.

I opened it and Harry was wearing his usual outfit. He looked flawless as always.

" you ready? " he asked.

I nodded in agreement an he walked me out to the car.

The whole car ride was silent but the air was full of nervousness. I wasn't sure why.

We arrived at some hills with a beautiful sight of the city.

"What are we doing here?" I asked

" Your birthday present baby " he replied.

Crap. oh my god. It was my birthday, i totally forgot. i had been caught up with Harry that i forgot to mention my birthday.

But how did he know?

"How do you know?" I asked.

"It's my job to know about all of our new students. When I was looking through the files I saw your name and your birthdate. duh. and plus why wouldn't i know when your birthday is? It's my job as your boyfriend to know." He chuckled.

He took me out to a beautiful setting I almost cried.

* * * *

Authors Note

* * * *

Cliff hanger because I can :)

Mwah mwah kisses everywhere.

#rissaandharry