Chapter 20 [ Part Two ]

*not edited*

"i did." he admits. what the hell? "So I'm apparently the 'love of your life' and you go ahead an kiss that chick?! Harry what are you talking about. you obviously don't love me!" i shout, tears already spilling on my cheek.

"I-I didn't me-an to Rissa, I was still a little drunk from last night."

"You know what? maybe my life is a fucking joke! maybe I don't have luck in love! maybe I should just kill myself!" i chuckle.

"No- Clarissa don't be stupid now, I love you and you can't change that no matter how much i fuck up." He admits.

I'm silent.

"Clarissa please say something. Tell me you still love me."

"I can't." I admit. Harrys eyes are spilling and I can't take the sight, I run, run as fast as I did last night, all the way home.

* * * * *

I sit here on my bed thought of Harry crying flooding in my mind. I can't bring myself to tell him that I love him, I just can't. He hurt me in so many ways, More than all my previous boyfriends have done. its the worse feeling in the world to have someone you love just come out and tell you they love you then go and cheat on you with some blonde fucking slut. Twice.

He was drunk but he was sobering up. He knew he did it but he still kissed her today. It hurts so much. I can't take it. I taste salt in my mouth and realise that i have been crying this whole time.

I glance down at my phone which has been ringing continuously.

I answer it, knowing its Harry,

"Hello?"

"Rissa, I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you, last night was a huge fucking mistake and I see that. I understand that I hurt you and I know that you will be mad at me for the rest of my existence and I'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything." He stops.

I'm crying over the damn phone and it hurts.

"I have to go." i say sharply.

"No clarissa wai-" he's cut off by the call ending.

I seep back into my bed shuffling around. Then i find myself calling him back.

* * * *

HARRY POV

* * * *

I have hurt her. I know. She'll never be able to talk to me again. I'm such a fuck up.

My phone is buzzing beside me and I pick it up straight away. Not even bothering to look at the caller ID

"Ello?" i answer

"Harry..." she sobs.

"Clarissa, please just tell me what you want to say.

"I forgot to tell you that..." she stops herself. minutes of silence is finally broken when she says.

"I love you." The line goes dead.

"I love you too" i say to her even though she hung up.

I walk over to my desk and grab out a pen and paper.

Rissa,

* * * * *

Harry is no where to be found at school and a slight feeling of worry hits me.

I open a locker only to find a random envelope in there.

' please read ' the front says. I can't right now so I'll do it later.