Chapter 14

*not edited*

* * * *

Next day

Clarissa POV

* * * *

I wake up in Harrys room and my hands are aching, probably from punching that slut. i look to my side, Harrys not there.

I walk over to his window and see him talking to taylor. what the fuck?

I open the window slightly to hear what they're saying.

"You cheated on me. twice. i forgave you the first time but you did it again. who the hell do you think you are?" he questions

"You love me still, don't you? But you're with the slut thats in your room who punched me multiple fucking times. what the hell is wrong with her?" she snaps. Slut? darling please take a damn good look at yourself. i say in my head.

Harry Chuckles. "Clarissa? a slut? darling please take a damn good look at yourself. Stay the fuck away from me and my friends especially my girlfriend. Walk away and don't look back taylor."

I can't help but laugh because me and Harry said the same thing except he said it out loud.

I close the window, wrap a robe around my body and walked outside toward them. "Harry baby, Bitch annoying you?" i say and peck his lips. She glares at me.

"Hi, I'm Harrys Girlfriend. I believe I punched you multiple times yesterday and I sure am not afraid to do it again. slut. " I chuckle and Harry does the same. " so if you don't want to end up having your pret- Oh who am I kidding? You ain't pretty. if you don't want to end up having the cake on your face ruined I suggest you walk away bitch." I snap. Harry laughs even harder.

"This isn't over, I'm going to win Harry back. He's going to come crawling back to me." she says.

" Taylor. I think this is Over. you obviously were a bit demented when you came out but I can help you. I'll stick your fake ass back up your mothers vagina and make your mother give birth to you all over again." I say. She sticks a finger up at me and walks away.

"babe, that was hot. It turned me on".

"What?" I ask.

"Your insults in a robe. thats fucking sexy. My girl can be a bitch to others while looking innocent. makes me kinda hard." he says and I laugh.

"then let me take care of it." I say seductively. And drag him inside.

I shut his bedroom door locking it and tug his pants off.

* * * * * *

"You're sexy you know that." Harry tells me, his accent following through.

"I know" i laugh.

* * * *

Authors note.

* * * *

It's soooo short. I'm writing on my phone and It's kind of hard :/

Read my other 'sweet & sour'.

Clarissa's comebacks were shitty, I made them up so thats why they're shitty. HAHAHAAHA