Chapter 10

The Name

"I believe nothing happens by mistake. You know, the universe has a divine plan" 

– Lana Del Rey

Solomon did what Alpha Slade has said. He watches her standing at the center of the clearing with her eyes closed.

A Rouge lunged at her but she swiftly move catching the Rouge in the neck and pin it down at the dirty ground. Without hesitation, Solomon watches as she pierced the sword in the Rouge's chest making everyone in the hall flinch in the screams of the Rouge. She twisted her sword to kill the Rouge – stopping the screams.

She stood up and pulled out the sword from the Rouge's chest.

Solomon couldn't help but to be amazed of how she easily killed that rouge.

The moonlight touched her and she opened her eyes releasing her overwhelming power. Her midnight black hair turns to silver white reflecting the light from the moon. Her violet eyes were glowing.

A strong wind came rushing all over the places and it even entered in the hall carrying her overwhelming power. The Rouges that surrounds her bow their head until it touches the ground even the werewolves inside the hall were affected as well. A multiple thud sound as they bow on their knees and their fears were radiate off from their bodies mixing in the air.

Alpha Shiloh was controlling himself not to bow down as his wolf pride telling him not to.

The commotion inside the hall died down as they all fell to their knees to submit in the power she was releasing.

Solomon was mesmerized by the view outside as his wolf couldn't stop howling for joy inside his head. He felt a warm sensation spread in his body and his heart pumped more blood like it was excited to something. He feels stronger and there's a certain emotion was consuming him.

She fights merciless and one by one killed those Rouges without second thoughts.

Solomon should be disgust seeing how she brutally killed those rouges but he felt proud and amazed.

A few minutes passed, Solomon looked around the clearing, and everyone was lying in the floor as she stood up in the middle of it.

He felt her power leaving the hall as she draws it back. Alpha Slade immediately open the door and walked towards her.

Solomon was still in daze when his feet moved on its own and followed Alpha Slade from behind.

As they finally reached her, Alpha Slade stood beside her to look at the unconscious body at her feet while Solomon stops right a few feet away in the front of her.

She was covered with bloods and didn't even break a sweat for killing those Rouges. Solomon noticed how she was curiously watching him and her eyes remains in his neck seeing his long slanted scar.

Then she traveled her eyes to his face; as his gray eyes met her glowing violet eyes the time around them stops and everything vanished like they were the only one existing right now. He couldn't take his eyes off her. She was holding it captive.