EXTRA CHAPTER II (part 1)

Vigo

"Again!" said by a rough voice with authority; it was a command.

Vigo was panting while sitting in the floor of the training ground. His sweat was dripping from his forehead to his chin. His body was in pain and his muscles were aching protesting that it needs rest. His rugged breath was telling him to stop but a command has been spoken. He has no other choices but to obey. He slowly stood up trying to balance his weight in his shaking legs before he wipes his sweat with his sweaty right arm. He faced Beta Rissi and moved his body to defense form.

Beta Rissi was looking at Alpha Vasil and then to Vigo. Vigo nodded at him telling the Beta he is ready. Beta Rissi without second thoughts charged towards Vigo attacking him in all direction while Vigo role was to block and dodge all of it.

Beta Rissi was there to be Vigo's sparring partner as Alpha Vasil train his son to be the strongest pack sentinel and someday will be the alpha of the Crescent pack.

Vigo was having a hard time blocking and dodging all the attacks. He was training for four hours nonstop and his body was already bathing in his own sweat. Alpha training in Crescent pack is hard. Vigo has to defeat all pack Sentinels to deem him the strongest and worthy to be the next alpha. All Alpha of Crescent pack has gone through this kind of training and at the young age they were expose in the Wolfsbane flower – the rare and deadliest flower in their race; it can kill them in a seconds or if lucky enough a minute. That's the reason why the descendant of the crescent family is immune to Wolfsbane flower.

When the training is done, Vigo went to the kitchen to get an ice pack for his bruises.

At that time Luna Patria is in the kitchen baking cookies. Her eyes left the cookies in the tray to look at the entrance as she heard a slow footsteps getting nearer.

"Oh goddess!" she gasped seeing his son slowly entering in the kitchen and his face was showing that he was in pain. "Are you okay?" she asked seeing his body covered with bruises.

Vigo smiled sheepishly to his other, "I'm fine mom" he said. He didn't want to worry his mother. He went to the fridge and took out the ice pack from the freezer putting it in his cheeks making his skin numb. He turns back to looked at his mother.

Luna Patria stood there with her both hands in her hips, "your father is being rough in your training" she said frowning, "I'll tell him to take easy on you"

"Mom, I'm fine" Vigo chuckled, "it's just bruises it will gone in three days or maybe tomorrow" the perks of being shifter. He hugs his mother calming her despite of the pain he felt every time he move. His father is a little bit possessive when it comes to his mother, so if the Alpha sees him hugging the Luna, the Alpha's possessiveness will kick in. His father – the Alpha never smile to other only his mother – the Luna has a privilege to see that. It was good to know that he was more gentle than his father but not as gentle as his mother.

Luna Patria calm down and move away from his son, she fans her hand in the front of her nose as if she smell something bad. "I'll prepare a hot bath for you to relax your muscle. You stink!"

Vigo laughed lightly at his mother expression, "thanks mom!" he kiss his mother forehead before going to his room.

+++

It was his first time to attend the Pacisci Ball and he didn't expect that he would be meeting his Lifemate. The golden ring around her iris when their eyes met is the proof that they indeed are Lifemate. When he saw her, he didn't expect that she would be the one who was fated to with him for all eternity. Her skin was so white like the snow – it was milky white soft and smooth; her small lips were painted with light red lipstick and her hair were white almost same shade with her skin. Her features are almost contrasted to him. He has a brown skin; his hair is the blackest as night, and his skin his not as smooth as her – there are visible scar all over his body and his hands are not soft because of callouses.