EXTRA CHAPTER I

PRIUS

"love can change people for better or for worst. Love robs people their sanity"

"You!" the head of the family said as he was choking from his own blood. "why..?" he couldn't finish his question as he grip tightly to his son's arm that was piercing his chest until it reaches his heart.

A black shadow move behind Prius and whispered, "consume his heart!" those words was repeating over and over again.

"please stop" a weak woman voice said, she was sobbing seeing her son's hand went inside her husband's chest.

Prius grab his father's heart and pulled it out from the body immediately killing his father.

"NO!" he heard her mother cried out while lying on the floor bleeding.

"consume it" the shadow said again.

Without second thought, Prius consume his father's heart while it was still bearing in his hand ignoring the sobbing sound from his mother.

"quick!" the shadow said in a hurry, "consume her heart too before its stop"

Prius went to his mother who was staring at him helplessly lying in the floor. He did what the shadow instructed and consume his mother's heart too.

To get the power of the sorcerer they need to consume their beating heart unless he sorcerer is willing to transfer their power to others. Shadow laughed feeling the surge of power from the two sorcerers after consuming their hearts.

"get up" an old voice snapped Prius from his thoughts.

Prius was in the police station when an old man fetch him. Because he was still a minor the human law prevent the police from putting Prius in the jail. He was the only suspect the police can think after seeing him standing in the center looking down at his parents' corpse lying coldly in the ground. His hand were soak with his parents' blood and his parents' heart are missing. It was a gruesome scene to the police especially they were just a mere humans who has no knowledge about sorcerers.

The old man took Prius to huge mansion, "behave yourself" the old man said as the huge gate open and they walked towards the mansion. "consider yourself lucky and thank the sun god" the old man grab his arm pulling him inside the main hall, "the House of White decided to welcome you to their house"

A shadow whispered to Prius again, "more! I want more!" it said, "take his power too" the shadow was referring to the old man.

Prius was about to attack the old man when he felt a strong power coming. The shadow wanted to flee from it, fearing the power it couldn't control. He felt his head was throbbing in pain and his knees tremble as if he couldn't take the weight of the power that was coming.

The old man release Prius' arm and bow towards the couple who was walking towards them, Lord Elias and Lady Layla. "my lord, I brought the young orphan" gesturing Prius who was beside him.

"are you alright?" Lady Layla gently asked worriedly to Prius seeing his pale face.

Prius nodded having a hard time to open his mouth to answer. He felt a cold sweat travelled in his back tracing his spine making him tremble. He knew this couple are powerful, more powerful than his parents and this old man combine, even more powerful than the shadow lurking in his mind.

"you should rest" Lady Layla said, "we already prepared a room for you" she put her hand gently on Prius' shoulder but they all looked surprise when Prius suddenly collapse the moment her hand touches his shoulder.