Chapter 7

The Bloodbath

"As soon as the fear approaches near, Attack and destroy it."

- Chanakya

She stops and position herself in the center of the clearing; standing there motionless watching all the Rouges that was hiding in the shadow of the forest. Her eyes were trained in the darkness that she can clearly see them still trying to hide in the forest.

The Rouges were over all a hundred and they growled louder to her trying to intimidate her by their number.

She heard the door closed behind her as Alpha Slade commended her in the mind link, 'spare one for the questioning'

She nodded and let her senses focus on the Rouges that surrounds her.

The night clouds were slowly revealing the full moon. She closed her eyes, listening to the breathing, heartbeat of the Rouges and even the whispers of the wind.

One of the Rouges growled first before he bravely charged towards her.

With her eyes closed, she immediately caught her neck and pin him on the ground. Without second thoughts, she unsheathed her Wolfsbane sword and thrust it to the Rouge right chest where his heart is. The Rouge let out a loud scream making her ears twitch in annoyance. She twisted her sword to stop the annoying scream from the Rouge - killing him in instant. The fur under her hand was slowly becoming a human skin.

She stood up and pulled out the sword that was impaled in the Rouge's chest making his blood splattered in her black coat.

The growling in the forest was getting louder and louder as they watched their comrade died in her hands. Still her eyes closed, she can feel their anger all over the places. She can feel some of them took a few step towards her like a predator.

They were ready to attack her at once. They knew that they can kill her - they are many while she was alone standing there.

She felt the light of the full moon touches her skin. She may hate the light but the bright light from the full moon is her dominion. The power inside her was rising fueled by the full moon. She shifted her nails into claws effortless - that's all she needs to kill all of them.

As she calmly stood there, the Rouges took it as an advantage to attack all together at her but they didn't saw it coming when she open her eyes.

When she opens her eyes, her body released an overwhelming power around her like a strong wind - the power that immediately swallowed everyone in the clearing and even the people inside the event hall; the power to make them submit to her. Their wolves couldn't handle such great power and force them to bow down. She watched them as they cowardly bow their heads until it touches the dirty ground. Some of them took all their strength to resisting the power and restrain their head from bowing.

Before they could comprehend her next move, she swiftly throws small knives at the foreheads of those who tried to fight the submission. She walked towards the dead body to unplug all the knives that was impaled in their foreheads causing the blood to splutter in the dirty round.

The place was covered with their blood as the metallic smell mixed in the air.

A bloodbath.

She has a habit of killing one by one, letting them hopelessly watch of how their comrades die in her eyes without breaking a sweat. The stabbing of sword in the body, her claws tearing their skin and their whimpers are the only sound that was echoing in the clearing.

They were all helpless and powerless as they wait for their demise.

Two Rouges were trying to escape crawling towards in the forest as they were decreasing in number.

She quietly walked towards the two Rouges and clicked her tongue loud enough to make the two Rouge froze.

'Do they really think they can escape without me noticing?' she mentally snorted.

"I hate it when someone was trying to escape" she said - her voice was colder than the night breeze that gives chills in their spine. "Do you want to know what I do to the escapees?"

The two Rouges both shifted into their human form and were looking at her begging.

She crouches down and unceremoniously thrust her claws slowly in the back of one of them.

He gasped trying to catch his breath and struggling only to double the pain.

She stops as she literally touches his heart that was beating so fast in her hand. The Rouge's eyes shot open as she closed her hand into fist - crushing his heart. She pulled her hand out that was dripping with the Rouge's heart and ignored the dead body, then she looked at the other one - that was looking at her with fears in his eyes. She put her claws in his back.

"Ple - please!" He begged as his tears escaped from his eyes, "Spare me"

She shushed him gently and slightly shook her head, "Too bad, I was ordered to spare just one and I decided..." She paused, "It's not you" She slowly scratches his back with her claws drawing blood from his skin. He screamed in agony then she stood up.

"Y-you're not go-going to kill me?" He asked hopefully swallowing his own screams.

"Oh the Wolfsbane will do that for me" she answered and left him as the Wolfsbane will painfully and kills him inside. He screamed out loud as if he couldn't take the pain anymore.

She scratches him in the back deep enough to let the poison from the Wolfsbane flower enter the body. She discovered that, after she ate the Wolfsbane flower, the poison mixed in her body system becoming a part of her. In short, her claws alone are poisonous as the Wolfsbane Flower.

The screams finally stop as she reaches the last living Rouge. He was slumped down in the dirty ground pretending to be dead.

'What an idiot'

"I can hear your heart beating as loud as the thunder" she said making his heart beat even faster. "Shift" she commanded in full power. Without a control in his body, he immediately shifted into his human form.

She pulled him up by his neck and didn't even care if the Rouge is butt naked. He was not the only one who was naked. All the bodies - corpses in the clearing were naked.

The Rouge was shaking in fear and whimpering like a child.

"Ready yourself for the question" she told him, "You pick the wrong side, pup" she whispered in his ear. "For now, sleep!" his eyes closed. She dropped the unconscious body of the Rouge and looked at the door of the hall.

She pulled back her power and saw Alpha Slade walked towards her. She caught something or rather someone that was following Alpha Slade from behind. The unfamiliar man was a little bit taller and definitely muscular than Alpha Slade. There's a long slanted scar in his neck and she wondered how did he managed to survive in that fatal injury. There are stubble in his square jaw.

Alpha Slade stop right beside her and looked down at the unconscious Rouge lying in the ground while the other man stood a few feet away in the front of her that caught Alpha Slade attention. She can feel that Alpha Slade was looking back and forth to her and the man.

She needs to look up to fully see his face. She froze the moment her glowing violet eyes met his gray eyes. She could clearly see a golden ring circled his iris.

That's the sign of...

NO! It can't be!