Chapter 20

The Dream

Eaton entered at the guest room without even knowing why Doc Gary summoned him. He walked towards to Doc Gary while all eyes were staring at him.

Doc Gary looked at Eaton and was about to say something when his eyes caught the sight of Solomon watching them.

Eaton saw that Doc Gary was hesitating while looking pass him, he follow where he was staring and saw Solomon staring at them void in any expression.

'I want you to do something' Doc Gary decided to talked through mind link and letting Alpha Slade and Beta Nicholas hear their conversation.

Eaton looked back at Doc Gary, 'what is it?'

'I want you to enter in her mind.' Doc Gary jerked his head towards the bed.

'Her?' Eaton looked at the bed and froze when he saw Paige lying still in the bed. 'Paige?' Eaton asked again and looked at Doctor.

The Doctor nodded.

Eaton step back shaking his head side by side, 'no' She would probably kill him if he try to enter in her mind.

'And why not?' Doc Gary lifts his eyebrow.

'Can you tell us what is going on?' Alpha Slade asked before Eaton could answer the Doctor's question.

Doc Gary steal a quick glance to Solomon before he answer the question, 'Her eyes were clouded' he looked at Eaton. 'As far as I remember, if the sorcerers cast something to the shifter, the shifter's eyes turns to clouded white hiding the pupils'

'And you think the only solution is letting Eaton enter in her mind?'

'The only one who can undo what the sorcerer did is also a sorcerer'

'I still can't do it' Eaton said.

'You're a sorcerer' Doc Gary said, 'every sorcerer has an ability to enter someone's mind'

'In case you've forgot, I am a hybrid' Eaton replied, 'and even if I am a full blooded sorcerer I still can't do it. Only powerful sorcerer can enter someone's mind especially if that someone is also powerful'

'It's worth trying than doing nothing' Doc Gary said giving Eaton no choice but to do it.

Solomon watches them as they talked in their pack link. He was hoping that they will share what they were talking in their mind. He tried to read the emotion in their faces but they were all passive.

His eyes were train to Eaton who sighed in defeat. His eyes follow Eaton walking towards the bet.

He took a step. "What are you..."

He was cut off by Alpha Slade who was grabbing his arm to stop him.

He tried to shrug it off but Alpha Slade tightens his grip in his arm.

"We should wait outside the room." Alpha Slade said.

"But–"

"They know what they doing Solomon. It is better for us to wait outside." Alpha Slade interrupt