Version 3 Chapter 24

Originally Posted: Late 2014

Authoress's Note: Over 33,000 words wham bam thank you ma'am. This will be my last big update before school so I wanted to go out with a bang!

As always constructive criticism, votes, and comments are fully welcomed~ By the way, feel free to tell me some characters (Not just BOCS) who you think (Name) could spend more time with in her classes or get to know, feel free to pick some unique characters you don't see a lot~ I make no promises, because there are plot things, but there's no problem with throwing some people in here and there ^^

By the way, as a celebration of sorts I'm still open for drabble requests! So feel free to head over to my Book of Stuff and Request.

Respect the Squiggly line (~~~~~~~~) of POV switches and time skips!

You'll know who the Multimedia Box is near yonder the end of the chapter~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You opened up your dorm room, practically tumbling through the door with relief. You hadn't realized how dark it had been earlier when everyone was welcoming you back. Most took note of your change in appearance, but Howl had given an explanation to Mickey and the mouse didn't argue. In fact Mickey practically ordered you to get back to your room and rest, other students were going to take care of all the new transfer students and student instructors. Those who weren't playing tour guide were helping put some of the last touches into fixing the school grounds before bed. As a reward for everyone's efforts lately, classes were going to start an hour later than usual, so everyone could still get their beauty sleep.

Your room was the same as you remember it. The same empty cream walls stared back at you and you sighed slightly. Well this won't do. It reminds me too much of my old room- after I moved and before I met Myde. I guess tomorrow I'll make a run to Traveler's Town for some things since there aren't any extracurriculars going on either.

You pulled your holopad off its chain, pressing Cook's number into the device, hoping that she actually carried the device on her since she was part of the school after all. The only reason you knew she wasn't on campus, is because if she were on campus, then you already would've been tackled to the ground and gotten yelled at for not keeping in touch and getting in trouble and who knows what else. Cook could go on for years whenever you let her get on a roll.

"(NAME) RICHMOND! Do you know how worried I was?! Everyone else was back, but you were still off in some other world doing who knows what- what if something happened to you?!"

"Cook, Cook I'm alright."

"BARELY!"

You let her yell at you for a few minutes over the holopad, you smiled at her usual lecture the entire time. It's good that some things never change. No matter how different you looked, or how many different worlds you'd seen, you knew that you were still 'My Little (Name),' to Cook. It could get annoying (like when she lectured you for what seemed like hours on end), but you knew she meant well, no matter what she did.

You took the chance to speak, before she caught her breath and went on another ten minute lecture. "Listen, I was thinking of heading to Traveler's Town tomorrow for a visit so I thought I'd stop by."

Her eyes widened, the annoyance from a few moments ago disappearing instantly. "That'd be lovely! Oh I have a box of your things here, I managed to get some of your old knick-knacks! I forgot about it last time you were over, like the old bird that I am." Cook bopped her head with her fist to emphasize her point.

"Cook you're amazing," you said. Your mood lifted instantly at the thought of some of your old knick-knacks. I was just thinking about how I needed some decorations in this room too. "I'll probably bring some friends with me over, get some things for them before we stop by your house."