Version 1 Chapter 6 (Partially)

Started: March 4th, 2013 

"We're making a crash landing!!"

"WHAT!?"

Beep. Beep. Beep.

'Where? am I?' the incessant beeps, the throbbing in your head, and the undeniable pain in your back. One sniff confirmed the nature of your location. Antiseptic, invisibly heavy, lingered in the air. It gave the room its hospital-esque scent. Your eyes fluttered open, before closing to adjust to the light. Once you'd gotten past that unpleasant shock your first realization was that you weren't at Middangeard anymore. The second realization was that you recognized the place, to an extent.
It was more like you recognized the goo filled jars that made up the right wall of the room. You furrowed your brows, trying to remember where you saw the jars before, maybe some video games or a movie??
Smacking your head you remembered where the jars were from! It'd been upon the infirmary in the ship with everyone after leaving Earth! That infirmary had the same rack of jars, except it lacked the amount of colors you saw now. Geez. It looked like a rainbow before. "Glad to see you're awake." you shot out of your bed.
"Aerith??? Where am I?"
"Whoa, whoa slow down. You were injured in the heartless attack on Middangeard." Aerith said pushing you back onto the white bedding beneath you.
"Heartless attack?" The words almost meant something to you... They sounded so familiar, but you were met with a burning headache when you tried to hard to remember it.
"Temporary memory loss is typical of heartless venom, you had a lot of it in your system. I'm glad you're ok though" Aerith gave you a soft smile.
"Aerith, I want some answers." you said locking eyes with her green ones.
"I- I can't... You're sick, someone will tell you when you get better"
"Ugh."
"Grumpiness is also another side effect of heartless venom."You made a hmph noise and turned away from her. "It should fade away in approximately an hour"
"Stop diagnosing me!!" You slammed your fists down on the bed. What the hell was wrong with her!? You were sick- ok, but you didn't have to know ever damn little thing!! As you raged mentally you realized how hysteric you really were. Aerith's eyes got wide for a second, even with your condition she hadn't expected such a strong reaction from you yet. You should've just been in the bitter mumblings phase, but you skipped right past that into the rage phase, where people are almost deadly to be around.
"I- I don't...." you looked up at Aerith who had taken two steps back. Dropping your glance you could still feel the urge to break something; preferably by way of smashing it on her head or throwing it at her "... You should probably go."
The door shut with the softest sound, like a wounded child leaving in shame.
With a sigh your head collapsed against the pillows. Tears ran down your cheeks. Why did you yell at her!!? You hadn't meant to- you didn't, but you didn't know how to feel. You had never known how to feel, not even when you were younger.
~~~~~~~~~
Shattered shards of a broken window. A ball lies at the base of your living room wall. Your mom is watching you with a frown on her face. Her eyes flicker between three fixed points, you, the broken window, and the ball. "Did you do it?" There were so many things to say. So many things to do. You could easily lie, you were actually rather good at that sometimes. You could also tell the truth. You could stretch the truth- not quite lying. You could tell the truth and offer to clean it, hopefully lessening your punishment.
You hadn't managed to form a reply. Your lips had frozen into a still line and your mother sighed and looked down at you. "~~~, go to your room. I'll clean this up"