Version 2 Pre-Reading Reflections

Timespan: June 2013-Nov 2013

Location: Wattpad

Format: Story with choices

Length: 6 Chapters

Authoress's Age: 16

The second version accompanied the time I got my butt onto Wattpad along with the flood of other writers that came here from Quizilla. For the longest time I was just a ghost reader who didn't do much of anything- let alone have an account on here, but then for some reason I felt like I wanted to see more of the fandom and start writing again.

That's exactly what I did.

The second version on first glance looks incredibly similar to the third version, but I promise you it is quite different. Chapters 1-6 included a number of flashback scenes that revealed more of (Name)'s time on Earth as well as other things. Do these flashbacks still stand true? Not completely. Though they're still interesting to see, I think. They were important to the plot back then, so I suggest paying attention loves~  

Emotions are really pushed to the brim here as I played with the idea of heartless venom, and I bet that a number of the scenes will seem incredibly familiar as you read over them again. THIS is where the legacy of Sky Writers on Wattpad really began.

I think I started editing it because of the GIANT paragraphs, not to mention a few things here and there that needed tweaking. You'll actually see choice based results!!! Like, I know, it's such a foreign idea for anyone who's used to my writing. The writing doesn't make me want to cry, so it's not that terrible, and the chapters shouldn't be as long as the ones now. (No promises.)