Version 3 Chapter 15

Originally Published: Mid 2014 

Authoress's Note: That's right I'm on a roll! I've also introduced some more field operatives that the reader hasn't met (there's like a total of 95 ish of those mofos. AGH.) The side box is a pic of the reader's outfit!~ 

"Wait wait wait, what do I even need to bring?!" You were a step away from panic mode, and a good distance away from being prepared.

"Potions, ethers, your bag, any of this sound familiar?" Angeal asked.

"Do you think I've had a proper tour or explanation of how things work? He left me halfway!" You pointed at Sephiroth. It may have been a bit childish, but it was the truth. You were sure that most other tour guides were expected to actually show the students around and explain how things worked. But again, you go back to the explanation of, this was Sephiroth.

"Well you looked like you needed time to absorb everything." Sephiroth's gait didn't stop, not even with your astonishment and accusation.

"You left her halfway Seph? That's cold," Zack said.

"First of all, don't call me Seph," He said to Zack before he turned to you, "I'll bring you some of my extra supplies to make up for it," Sephiroth said.

Angeal blinked a few times- not believing what he just heard. "Whoa, that's nice of you, Sephiroth."

"Did that just happen?" Cloud asked no one in general.

"It just happened," Vincent and Leon confirmed.

"It is my fault that she's unprepared." Sephiroth shrugged.

"I think he has a soft spot for you," Zack whispered- not in a very quiet voice either.

"I think he's just a lot more honorable than you guys think." You rolled your eyes as you walked along. You didn't want to admit it out loud, but you were relieved to know that you didn't have to worry about leaving without all the supplies you needed.

"The heroic Sephiroth, helping a damsel in distress," Angeal joked.

"Ok let's not push it." Sephiroth rolled his eyes slightly. The corner of his lips still twitched into a smile.

"The fairies will have sent your mission outfit to you by now, so you should look for it in your room," Angeal said. You could see students filtering out of the school buildings rapidly, making their way towards their dorms to prepare for the trip.

You made it to the Spiritus Dorm Building in record time to avoid some major traffic. Yoruichi would be proud of that sprint. 

"Meet at the Hanger as soon as you're finished!" Leon yelled before running off toward the Fantasia Dorms.

"Hey! (Name), you got the memo too?" The brown haired angel caught up to you as he ran, smiling slightly in spite of the situation.

"I think everyone did, Pit." Oh right, Pit stays on the same floor that I do.

"You guys excited? Personally I can't wait to see where we're going!" Link enthused.

"I just hope I'm not late. Hey will you guys do me a favor and wait for me outside the dorms so we can walk up together?"

"Sure!" Both the boys responded at the same time. You let out a small sigh of relief, especially because you knew that you would probably get lost on your own.

"Thanks bunches! Well I'll leave you guys to get ready!" You waved the boys off as they entered their own dorm rooms. You went into your dorm. There was a slight crinkling sound as you walked into the room. On the floor, like someone had slipped it into your room, was a small folded up note. You picked it up, since you were sure that definitely wasn't there this morning.