Version 1 Post-Reading Reflections

I think we should call that a new form of torture- don't you? Jeez this thing was freaking ROUGH. And when I say rough, I mean I WAS IN PAIN READING IT.

Looking back, one of the hugest problems would be the GIANT paragraphs of text. No sense of coherent flow or breaking things up when they needed to be, that was just a nightmare.

On top of that the characterization is literally just dreadful. I'm pretty sure the story featured a Player!Zack, Player!Reno, Romantic!Genesis, like I would sincerely appreciate if someone put my out of my misery now like uuuggghhh. Though this is really the worst that I have to show you when it comes to my dirty laundry, so things will only get better from here.

One thing I noticed was the fact that it was still Author's notes back then haha, I'm missing my little ღ✎Authoress's Noteღ✎ signature which is always sad a sad time indeed.

I wonder if anyone noticed that Lucere was actually called Lumiere in this version? Lucere's basically the school of light, and back then it was even more obvious than it is now. As always we've got a little feature of Rea-tan's mommy and daddy issues, though in this version Cook and Walter do not exist. To anyone reading this now I'm sure that's a shock, but I'm fairly sure that there WAS no Cook and Walter back then.

You can see a lot of the core aspects of even the newer versions of this story already taking root though. The triad schools, Earth's evacuation and destruction, Rea-Tan's aura abilities, mommy and daddy issues- the beginning has really had its roots in this silly little starting section and sometimes it still makes me shudder looking back on some parts of it.

That being said, we've survived the worst, sorry I had to put you through that, but I hope it was interesting reading a side of Sky Writers I'm sure that most of you have never seen before!

How about it all you fifteen year olds out there? I'm sure you can write ten times better than I could. I dare you to try.