Chapter 10

He brings his lips down to mine in a heated kiss. His lips are firm against mine and I slowly kiss him back as he moves his body on top of mine, hovering over me. He breaks the kiss and I open my eyes as he looks down at me.

"Charlotte, I want to make sure you are okay with this. If you tell me to stop now, I'll stop. I don't want to do anything without your permission," he says looking into my eyes. My breath hitches in my throat at his words. This man slowly but surely has been working his way past my defences. The fact he's asking my permission instead of pressuring me shows what kind of person he is.

"Jax, I give you permission but nothing too much, okay?" I tell him as his fingers brush my cheek. Besides having work tomorrow and not wanting to feel exhausted, this is going to be the first time a man has ever touched me, intimately that is. His fingers move, smoothing the stray pieces of hair in front of my eyes.

"You have my word Charlotte, you'll be treated nothing less than a queen," he says with a swoon-worthy smile that's making my heart speed up a little bit. He brings his lips back down to mine in a slow languid kiss, taking his time with me. I reciprocate his kiss, one of my hands going up to his cheek, biting on his lip softly and listening to the low moan that escapes from his mouth. He moves his mouth from mine and his lips trail down from my neck down to my collar bone. 

He gently sucks on the skin and I can feel my pulse start to quicken from his touch. His hands trail down to my waist and until they're toying with my pyjama bottoms. He lifts his head to look at me and I nod my head for him to continue. In one swift motion, he pulls down my pyjama pants and my underwear all in one go. 

"Another lace number?" he asks with a low chuckle as he tosses them behind him.

"What can I say? I like how they look on me," I say with a breathless laugh. He lets out a non-committal hum as he tugs onto my t-shirt and I pull it off now fully naked in front of him.  His eyes look at me with raw emotion and rake over my body. The way he's looking at me is like I'm the only thing in the world. He lowers his head pressing a faint kiss to my breast before taking the nipple in his mouth.

"That feels," I gasp out, can't find the word to describe it.

"Good?" he murmurs as his fingers go to my other breast, as he sucks on the skin and my eyes close at the sensation. He moves his mouth lower trailing kisses down my stomach as he pushes my legs open settling himself between them. I open my eyes as he looks at me and he leans in to kiss me again as his index finger traces my clit and moves lower.

"Someone seems excited," he murmurs against my lips as he slips a finger inside of my pussy and I inhale sharply. He moves it slowly at first to let me get used to the sensation before steadily thrusting it inside. 

"Jax," I say softly as he looks down at me, watching my reactions to how good I feel.

"You feel so tight Charlotte," he says in a rough voice. He adds another finger in and his thumb caresses my clit at the same time. At this point, my body feels like it's on fire, my toes are curling, my fingers tightening on the sheets.

"Fuck," I say as I let out a moan. His fingers pick up speed and I feel myself tightening around them, my body wanting to release. 

"You're squeezing my fingers so tightly Charlotte," he says against my neck. "Your pussy is so wet." His words don't even reach my brain and I'm quite literally becoming jelly in his arms. His fingers slip out of me and I can't help but whimper when he stops. 

"Don't give me that face, I'm not done with you," he says with a dark grin. He moves down the bed before settling down, his face in front of my clit. He's not going to do what I think he is, is he? I let out a loud moan when his mouth latches onto my lower half.