Killer Companionship

*sorry it's been forever! I just have other books that I've been focusing on I forgot to update this one XP. I believe this chapter is for lillerz_14 for reminding me on Instagram about this story c= *

Rebelle stood in the hotel room, staring at the girl on the bed, faintly breathing. She had been there a while, watching the girl heal.

Lily woke up, eyes crusty from lack of use. It had been 2 weeks since her accident, and her pain had faded to a dull thud. She looked at her arms, staring at the disfigured, discolored, charred mess. But before her eyes, the charred skin burned off, revealing new skin, pink and fresh. "What?" she said aloud, and then looked up to see glowing red eyes in the corner of the dark room. The figure walked forward, and as the light shone on it, Lily saw that it was Rebelle. "You almost killed me. I'm impressed" Lily said, nodding to the girl. "you survived. I'm impressed" Rebelle replied, nodding back to Lily.

This was the start of something big, both knew. They had proved themselves to each other, now it was time for a friendship to bloom, red with the spilled blood to come.

They reached out their hands, and as the skin touched, the cosmos shuddered in anticipation of the chaos to come from the two. Rebelle and Jeff were the killer duo, but Rebelle and Lily, well they would be unlike anything ever before. Paired with their killer partners, the four, Fearsome Jeff, Powerful Rebelle, Slinking Lily, and Ticci Toby, well, they would create a whirlwind of bodies, and the world would rain red with the blood of their unfortunate victims.