Cast Away

Officer McLaken was used to late-night emergency calls. She was used to the usual drug busts, the occasional suicide, and the rare homicide. So she didn't know why she had a strange feeling in the pit in her stomach. She sent an uneasy glance to her partner of 4 years. In all the calls they've been on, he's always shown remarkable composure no matter what has happened. Her partner never let emotions slip, so she is relieved when she sees no emotion from him. He feels no different about this than usual.

With a more calm aura, she knocks hard on the door. "police, open up" she said in a gruff voice. Soon enough, the door opens, with a spindly man peeking around the door. He was remarkably bird-like, with small beady eyes, thin, pursed lips and a protruding beak-like nose. "Oh thank god" the man whispered under his breath, before opening the door and ushering them in. "Right this way please. get her out, Shes completely wack" he said quietly to the officers.

Officer McLaken follows the sound of Rebelles chattering to the kitchen. When she sees the reason for the distress call, she stands frozen in place, shock written all over her face. To her left, her partner's facade crumbles and breaks, as his eyes widen as he stares, horrified at the the sight of Rebelles face.

"Well come on! take her away!!!" Rebelles mother squeals at the officers. Her annoying bossy tone snaps McLaken's petrified state, and so she approaches Rebelle with extreme caution. "What, who are these people? Are they your friends, did you invite them here to share with everyone my newfound beauty?" Rebelle asks happily. McLaken stands shocked, before continuing. "yes, yes, dear, these people are going to take you to see Jack" Rebelles mother says. "Jack? oh goody Jack. But I want to be with Jeff, not Jack" Rebelle blabbers. "Oh yes dear I meant Jeff, of course. They're bringing you to Jeff, so go along with them" Rebelles mother says. Rebelle nods vehemently and walks over to the Officers.
As McLaken leads the girl to the car, she can't shake the nagging feeling that something is off.
She takes the time in the car ride to take a closer look at the girl. By now, the blood in her wound had began to crust, and it was a truly horrific sight. The girls eyes reflected her insanity, crazy was written all over her. The smile carved on her face made her look even more sinister.

As she watched the girl, the girls eyes flicked to hers in the mirror. Officer McLaken got lost in the girls deep, sadistic eyes. Suddenly the girls eyes flash, and she leans forward, and whispers through the bars in the police car, and whispers "You're not taking me to see Jeff, are you". And the girl, this young girl, smiled her sinister smile, and it instilled such fear in McLaken, that she would never be able to fully recover. "Bad move" the young girl said.