Lucky Day

Just as Rebelle was about to make her move on McLaken, the car pulled up to the asylum. As McLaken was trying to calm down, Rebelle laughed a sinister laugh. "This must be your lucky day" she said. Then, she sat back, talking to herself about Jeff. McLaken opened the car door shakily, wondering to herself who this Jeff was. Probably some person as crazy as the girl. As McLaken is trying to recollect herself after her scare with Rebelle, her partner rushed to the asylum to bring out security so that the spooky girl would be out of his hands.

Where's Jeff?" Rebelle asked innocently as she was being taken inside. "Jeff? there is no Jeff. You're all alone, my dear" the nearest security guard said. If only he had been looking at Rebelle when he said that, then he may have been able to see Rebelle eyes flash, and he may have been able to dodge her slash. But alas he was turned away and so was surprised when the cold blade slid into his arm. But as fierce as Rebelle was, she couldn't fight off all the security guards. And so she went down, all the guards restraining her as she got brought into her personal Hell.

Rebelle and the guards were greeted by a doctor at the door. "Welcome, child. This is your new home. No one will find you here" the doctor said cheerily, but Rebelle could see the evil intentions beneath his smile. She decided that she would show him a real smile. So, she stared the doctor down from beneath her hair. "Jeff will come for me" she said confidently, before holding her head up high, causing her hair to fall back,revealing her face. And she laughed as the doctor screamed.