The Meeting

**This chapter is for MarshmellowLove!!!!! She's awesome you should check her out ;)**

Rebelle smiled to herself as she prepared the mans chest, slicing an X over his heart. She leaned close and whispered into the mans ear "Your heart is mine", and then she ripped his heart out and cackled as the life left his eyes slowly. Then, she crushed the heart before tossing it into his petrified mouth.

She stood up, smiled to herself, and rubbed her bloody hands on her bloody hoodie. Singing softly to herself, she skipped down the hall and into a random room, slinking in and searching for its inhabitant. "come out come out wherever you are" she whispered eerily. She looked under the bed, behind the chair, and even behind the curtains, all along knowing the person was hiding in the closet. She enjoyed dragging it out, knowing it was scaring the person as she walked past them every time.

Finally, she crept slowly to the closet door. "Hello in there, don't worry. Im just gonna steal your heart, it's ok. Come out of the closet" she whispered, purposely wielding her knife in the ray of moonlight so the light glinted off the blade.

Slowly, she creaked the door open, grinning at the whimpering woman inside. Rebelle leaned over until the woman could see all of her beauty and laughed as the woman screamed.

But her joy was cut short by a figure sliding inside through the window. She stood up straight and held her knives close to her, glaring at the figure. "Her heart is MINE! this is our kill, Get out" she growled, stepping towards the figure. As she got closer, she noticed the figure was carrying some sort of weapon, which was dripping blood, softly tap-tapping the wood floor.

Rebelle smirked at the figure as she heard Jeff step into the room, obviously wondering what was taking her so long to make the woman scream.

Rebelle and Jeff stood side by side, glaring, yet maliciously smiling at the figure. The figure stepped into the light and smirked at them. "Shhh" he said softly, stepping up to them. Rebelle stealthily wielded her knife and was about to slice the figures stomach until a flash of pink rushed by the window and the telltale sound of feet dropping onto the floor warned them that another killer had joined the party.

"I'm Jeff. This is Rebelle. I don't care who you are, leave. Or better yet, Go To Sleep" Jeff smirked. "Your Heart is Mine" Rebelle whispered, stepping closer to the others. "Shhh. The names Toby" the first figure said. "Lily" the pink blob said.