The Smile

Rebelle looked at her mother confused, as she listened to her shriek like a maniac. "Mother? what's wrong? Aren't I beautiful?" Rebelle said right as the rest of her family came running into the room, searching for the source of the scream. "Bella, what is it?" Rebelle's dad asked, going to comfort his wife of 30 years. "She...she...shes a MONSTER!" Bella, Rebelles mother stutters. Right then, everyone looks up to see the horror before them. Soon enough, the entire neighborhood is echoing with the screams of Rebelles family.

"What happened to her face?" Rebelles sister Anabel cries as she clings to her sister Jesibel. Ben's eyes bug out of his head as he stares at his sisters smile. "Oh isn't it wonderful, daddy? Isn't it simply fantastic? Im so beautiful now! Jeff will surely come for me now. He simply must!" Rebelle chatters happily to her family. "yes, surely he will come" Rebelles dad says shakily before leaving the room.

Listening to his daughters cheerful chatter, he leans against the wall. He flips open his phone and calls 911. As he tells the cops what is going on, his wife stands frozen in front of Rebelle, still shocked at the sight she sees. In front of her, is her spurned daughter. Rebelle surely has gone nuts, Rebelles mother thinks as she looks at her daughter. In Rebelles hand is a knife, and looking into Rebelles face, a sight that will surely give the faint of heart nightmares. Sliced into her face is a permanent smile, with blood seeping from the wound. Cut deep in her skin, is a smile that would make anyone's stomach churn.