Killer Lovers Forever-End

**** so I published my Creepypasta stories. You can find it on my page or I can message you it if you have any trouble :) hope you enjoy. Also, this is the end of this story. I may add bonus chapters every once in a while, but this is the end. I hope you all enjoyed this :) ****

The kids that had gone to Rebelle and Jeff's house were never found. They were left forever to be missing persons, never found.

Anyone who was close to finding out what happened to them, were killed, their throats slit, smiles carved into their faces, or found with their hearts ripped out and bodies totally mangled.

There were many rumors about what happened. They ran away. They fell of a cliff. They were kidnapped and lay buried six feet deep in the forest.

Or, the most popular: they found Rebelle and Jeff's cabin, and were so completely mangled that there wasn't a trace left to be found.

That wasn't entirely true. Their blood could be found all over the cabin, seeped into the dirt, walls, and floors.

They were left rotting in mass graves so deep in the forest that even experienced hikers hadn't found it.

Rebelle and Jeff left the cabin to kill a few times a week, otherwise spending their time trying to kill each other and making violent love.

But every Halloween, a new batch of kids, curious and intrigued by the stories of Jeff and Rebelle, infatuated with the thought of the intimate murderers and the brutal horror, go looking for them.

Every Halloween a new group of kids go into the forest to search for the cabin. And they never come back.

Of course, Smile helps them find the cabin; it was hidden so well only those who knew the way could find it, especially at night when it was dark and everything looked the same.

Every Halloween a new group of kids walk right into Rebelle and Jeff's grip.

They walk right into the night of terror, the last night of their lives.

And so every Halloween Rebelle and Jeff don't have to go out; their victims come willingly into their cabin.

Every Halloween more kids go missing.

Every Halloween more victims are added to Rebelle and Jeff's list.

Every Halloween the legend of Rebelle and Jeff grows bigger and more terrifying.