Killers Soup

*Sorry for the wait again*

Rebelle was tired. Tired of everyone ignoring her. Tired of everyone not knowing who she was. Tired of no one noticing what she did. She had killed all the police officers, and everyone else, who had seen her. And she was tired of being ignored. But she wouldn't be ignored for much longer.

She had begun her killing spree last night, and had so far successfully killed 6 married couples, all from different towns. Taking her time, she had pulled out their organs and ripped out their hearts. She had sprayed their blood all over the room, and licked it clean off her hands. And now, she was going home. Home to her Jeff.

She walked into the cabin, pulling off her shoes and hanging up her bloody sweater. Wearing just a plain black tee shirt, she started a fire, setting wood beside the fireplace for later. She pulled out her treasures from her pocket and walked to the kitchen area, grabbing a pot and filling it a fourth full with water. Then she opened the fridge and pulled out a jar, pouring red liquid into the pot. She closed the fridge and walked back to the fireplace, the pot sloshing.

She hung the handle of the pot on the hook, where the flames could lick the bottom of the pot. She would dump her treasures in the pot, letting it cool and fester. She liked it raw, but perhaps a killers soup wouldn't be too bad. She decided on putting it in the soup rather than eating it plain.

------*can you guess what's in the soup? Probably hehe*------

Rebelle sliced the treasures, blood squirting out, splashing onto her face and chest, her collarbone stained with its juices. Then, one by one she dropped the slivers into the pot, watching them splash and sink, before bobbing pack to float on the surface. The liquid bubbled and boiled.

Jeff was probably out on a spree of his own. She wasn't worried-she knew he would come back to her when he was done. He could take care of himself. She was curious about Lily-how were her and Toby doing? After she had healed, Lily had gone off with Toby, searching for another killing ground, since the area surrounding this cabin was claimed by Jeff and Rebelle. How were they doing?

She wasn't quite sure what to make of them-Toby, she could understand, he killed like her, with a weapon, though not a dagger. But Lily, Lily was different. She seemed to kill people in their sleep, through their dreams. But how could she do that? Rebelle pondered this while her meal heated up. Just in time, she heard the door open, and shoes were taken off, a sweater hung up.

They said nothing, instead, Rebelle stood up and approached him slowly, taking in every perfect mark on his face, the blood still splattered on his face and arms. Much like hers, she imagined. She laid her hands on his shoulder, leaned upwards, and licked the blood off of his cheek. She licked her lips and clicked them, grinning at him. He smiled his beautiful smile and grabbed her waist, pulling her close, until the blood of her kills mixed with the blood of his.

They kissed hungrily, insanely, their lips seeming to battle and fight one another. Fingers scraped down bodies, nails digging into skin, making them bleed until their blood mixed with the blood of their victims.

When they pulled away, Rebelle unhooked the pot and poured 2 glasses of the soup. She grinned and held a cup out to Jeff. he took it and sniffed it, meanwhile she threw back her head and drank it, the scalding liquid burning her throat in such ecstatic pain. She took a sliver between her teeth, smirked, and smashed it, sending the liquid spraying everywhere, before chewing it dry and swallowing.

Jeff sipped it, tasting it, and then drank it all. When he pulled the cup away, his lips were stained red once again. Rebelle leaned forward and licked the blood off his lips, and they kissed once more, in their cabin deep in the woods, beyond the bounds that people dare go.