Halloween Part 2

*ahh I'm horrible for never updating this I'm sorry*

Rebelle stared at them, taking in each and every one of them. She let them explore a while, and examined them, finding which ones were weaker and which ones weren't as affected.

The ginger was stubborn. And, the blonde girl who had spoken out about Rebelle, she was holding up pretty well. In fact, her eyes were glinting. There was a slight awe in her eyes.

Rebelle licked her lips. She could hear the girls beating hearts, could almost feel them in her palms already, the blood squelching and pouring out, dripping down her fingers, down her arms. It made her walk to yell and laugh. She settled for a grin.

When there were screams coming from upstairs, she knew she had to get a move on. She still wanted to surprise the girls.

They rushed into the main room, searching for the screams, and Rebelle calmly, casually walked into the room, holding a pot. She held out the large, heavy pot out to the girls, dark liquid swinging from the pot and dripping to the ground.

"Oh, how lovely, we've got guests" she said, smiling at the girls. She licked her lips again, and stepped closer to the girls. The ginger was already soaked in blood, but the others had held back when the door opened. No use leaving them dry, that wouldn't be fun...

"Would you girls like some stew?" she asked them and flung her arms out so the liquid flew at the girls, coating them in blood. They screamed and shook holding their hands out in front of their faces staring at the blood.

One of the girls fainted, the single heart in the stew having fallen directly in her hands.

Rebelle laughed and laughed at their terrified expression, and when the ginger girl tried to run off, Rebelle drew her knives and held them out threateningly.

"You're not going anywhere except to the afterlife, bitch" she sneered, walking towards the ginger girl. By now she had become a crying, blubbering mess, and Rebelle loved it.

She ran out of the room, towards the back door, and she struggled with the door, trying to open it. Stupid girl, it was locked. Rebelle approached her slowly, taking in her fear. The girl screamed and begged, falling on the ground and crawling away, but Rebelle wouldn't listen.

Rebelle grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up, slicing into the girls sides. She stuck both of the knives on either side of the girl, and then pulled them out, laughing gleefully at the girls terrified screams. It was horrific, it was beautiful, it was just perfect for Rebelle.

Rebelle stabbed the girl 30 times, and as the girl took gurgling breaths, she leaned close to the girls face and said "Im real, bitch", and she slit her throat and pulled out her heart, tearing it from the veins Blood sprayed everywhere, coating everything.

She went after the brunette girl next. But it wasn't much fun, the girl was too easy. And so was the next one. She sawed into them, stabbed them, pulled their arms and legs off, but still nothin compared to the thrill of the ginger. The others, they didn't fight back so much, they just fell too easily, were too slow.

When she was pulling the last girls heart from her chest, she felt a slight sting in her back. So that's where the blonde girl had gone to. She had taken a knife from the kitchen, and now that knife was plunged into Rebelle's back.

Rebelle laughed and laughed, and she turned around slowly, pulling the knife from her back. It made a sucking sound when she pulled it out, and the blonde girl looked more in pain than Rebelle. This made sense of course, but it was still funny.

Rebelle took a step to her and backhanded her with the knife, knocking her to the floor.

She screamed and fell, blood pooling out of her head. Rebelle clutched her face in her bloody hands, squeezing her cheeks and pulling her to face her, pinky on her chin.

"I like you" she grinned, laughing in the girls face. She made a small cut across her cheek, and dragged her to the door.

"Go, go on. We need someone to hear about this night" Rebelle said, unsure exactly why she was letting the girl go.

Maybe it was because she had stabbed her. Or maybe because she had believed in Rebelle, had known her power, had rightly acknowledged it.

Or maybe it was because she was waiting for the girl to get stronger, to recuperate, so that they could fight again. This time, to the death.