Halloween Part 3

**** I'm so sorry I know, I never update this, I've got bad writers block but I want to work through it myself, thank you though to all who offered help. I think I will end this soon, after this chapter or in a few more chapters. But I have made my own creepypasta, so once I draw a picture for it, I will be posting it's story on wattpad, so you can check that out when I post it :)

I'm just, my Rebelle character is such a play-off of Jeff. Which isn't necessarily bad, but I just want a more, completely original story. I like her whole "Your Heart is Mine" thing though.

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT I'M SORRY I SUCK I KNOW****

Rebelle had finished off all of those that she was going to kill. She dragged the bodies outside and piled them up with the other bodies, laughing to herself.

She went back inside and walked up the stairs slowly, hearing nothing. Jeff must have finished, and she wondered where he was now. Maybe he was waiting for her.

She walked through the doorway into the bedroom and was grabbed, and soon a cold, wet knife was pressed against her throat.

She grinned, ecstatic. They often 'tried' to kill each other, Jeff and her. It was all a game for them, why not enjoy it?

She stood stiff and sneakily shifted her hands to where he had kept her knives, pulling one out and slipping it between her throat and the knife, flipping the knife away and spinning to face Jeff, crouching.

The blood-lust was still coursing through their veins, and they smirked at each other, circling and feigning jabs at each other.

She darted forward and grabbed Jeff's hoodie, slicing down his neck. She didn't move, she just watched the blood slowly drip out in little beads.

She leaned forward and stuck her tongue out, licking along the cut she had made. She stopped at his cheek bone and pulled away, staring into his face.

His eyes were locked on hers. He leaned into her, both of them breathing deeply from the exhilaration of the kills, and the fight. Drawing blood sent them into a frenzy, and now was no exception to that.

Their lips smashed against each other violently, biting and tugging on each other. Rebelle slipped her knives into her hoodie and moved to put her hands around his waist, digging her nails into his skin through the hoodie.

They melded and crashed into each other, twisting about and pressing into each other.

They fell onto the bed and tangled into the sheets, biting and kissing and scratching each other, lost in each other.

Then they heard moans of pain and they turned to see one of the boys, leaned up on the wall, gasping. He must have passed out in fear and looked dead.

Rebelle threw her smaller knife at him, lodging it into his heart, and then she turned back to Jeff, and they continued to kiss violently.