Bathe in Blood

After that first kiss between them, Rebelle and Jeff were even more ecstatically hyped up.

Rebelle pranced to the woman's corpse and plunged her hand into one of the many cuts that covered the woman. When she pulled out her hand, it was covered in blood. Giggling giddily, Rebelle ran all around the house rubbing the blood all over, on the walls, the windows, the table, the pictures, and the glass window on the front door. Every once in a while she went back to the body to get more blood.

The police had gotten a call of a domestic disturbance and when they got to the house they realized that this was a regular thing, the married couple argued all the time, throwing things and breaking glass. But as soon as the 2 officers walked up to the door they knew this was no regular case.

Blood was smeared onto the glass on the door, and once they looked, they saw the windows were covered in bloody handprints as well. Inside maniacal laughter could be heard, making the police look at each other and gulp.

They kicked open the door and followed the sound to find the most horrific sight. The body of a woman, body parts strewn all across the room, an intestine here, a lung there, an arm poking out from a hole in the wall.

And in the midst of it all, 2 teenagers covered in blood. One of the policemen gasped, causing the closer of the teenagers to turn. The policeman really wished that they hadn't.

There Rebelle was, holding the bloody heart of the woman in her hand, smiling obtusely.

Rebelle took the heart from her mouth, and grinned a wide toothed grin, so that the police could see the blood dripping from her mouth.

"Hello" Rebelle said. "come to join the fun?"

*bannooow! sorry for late update but here ya have it ;)*