Jealousy

*ok so pretty much all the chapters are dedicated to GoldenDarknesso1 because they're awesome and always encourage me to continue writing. Love you all thanks for reading*

Rebelle had just finished killing a child molester and was know looking at the 10 year old boy the man had been groping. She decided not to kill the innocent boy, so she smiled wide at him and opened the front door before letting him run away crying.

Then she heard a moan coming from the wife's room. Confused and slightly angry, Rebelle made her way to the wife's room. As she opened the door, she saw the wife watching a video of her husband raping a young boy. Infuriated, Rebelle searched the room, finding Jeff standing in the shadows looking at the wife with a smirk. So he hadnt shown himself her yet.

Jeff looked at Rebelle and winked before walking out of the shadows, his hood on to hide his face. The wife looked up and smiled at him. "Hi there honey, come a little closer, let me take care of you" the woman smirked and stared hungrily at Jeff's 17 year old body. Rebelle got very jealous and stared curiously to see what Jeff would do. He walked closer and sat slouching on the bed, a ways away from the woman. the woman slimmed closer to him and took his hand before putting it on her breast through the robe, then pulling it off to reveal her naked body. With that Rebelle lost control and launched herself at the woman. She growled at pulled her hood down to reveal her face. "Hello" she smiled at the woman, before plunging her knife into the woman's right breast.

As the woman screamed in agony, Rebelle stepped back and smiled at Jeff. Seeing Rebelle so angry had got him even more excited and he whooped and guffawed as he sliced away on the woman. When she was finally dead, Rebelle and Jeff shared a look of equal insanity and happiness.

Rebelle grinned and then looked at the blood on Jeff's cheek. Before either of them knew what she was doing, Rebelle had leaned closer to Jeff and licked the woman's blood off of Jeff's cheek. Jeff smiled and then all of a sudden their lips collided and smashed against each other with passion and insanity.

*woah I totally did not know they would kiss, I just started writing and it just happened.... well anywho sorry for the wait*