Killers Collide

Rebelle glared at Lily shamelessly staring at Jeff. "His Heart is Mine" she whispered softly to herself. Then, she wielded her two knives and got into a fighting position.

"Who knew I'd get dinner and a show?" she whispered to Jeff, who laughed and prepared to attack as well. Lily closed her eyes, and Toby clenched his hatchet hard, obviously feeling the killer intentions in the air. They were surrounded by a bubble of lethal thoughts and ideas, and were well aware of the fact.

Jeff and Rebelle shared a tiny look, and then simultaneously lunged towards their targets. Rebelle took Lily to the ground as Jeff and Toby swung their arms out, weapons colliding with a painful clang.

Rebelle focused entirely on Lily, who seemed to have gone down so easily. She crouched over her and smirked, laying the tip of her longer knife to Lily's chest as her short knife kissed Lily's throat. "Your Heart is-" she started saying, but was cut off by Lily's fist colliding with her face. She scowled at Lily, who's eyes closed and her mouth moving to speak. "Ill just tort-" Lily started to say, but Rebelle interrupted her by shoving her long knife into Lily's arm, sending a jagged line down her bicep.

Meanwhile Jeff and Toby's scuffle had progressed into a full out dogfight, whispering profanities to each other, eyes blazing in anger. They circled each other, every once in a while throwing a hit or blocking.

This went on for a long time, each killer getting close to the kill only to be cut off, doing it over and over and over. Everyone was covered in cuts, and the bedroom was in ruins. The woman had tried escaping during the fighting, but Rebelle had noticed and sent a kick to her head, before shoving the bed against the closet with inhuman strength.

While Rebelle was seething, and stubborn, still with killer intent, Lily had grown weary of fighting her. She sighed and rubbed her bleeding forehead. "Truce? Lets just go out separate ways, yeah?" She suggested wearily, glancing at each killer in turn.

Rebelle scowled, still angry, but glanced at Jeff, who nodded slowly. Rebelle sighed, rolled her eyes, and pulled back, away from the pink blob who had declared herself as Lily. Toby thought about it and decided there was no use in fighting when it was obvious no one was going to win anytime soon. So he sent one last look at the others, before disappearing through the window from where he came.

Lily soon followed.

Rebelle sighed again and went to the woman in the closet, crawling over the bed. She made quick work of her, not taking her time. She was too angry and upset to do anything but sleep. So she lay back on the bed and motioned to Jeff, who hopped on. Rebelle put her knives away and smiled at Jeff before closing her eyes. Jeff leaned over and whispered "go to sleep" in her ear. They both laughed and then fell asleep.

Meanwhile Lily was rushing to catch up to Toby, who was taking leisurely steps. she soon got to him, and smiled shyly. "Mind if I tag along for a bit?" she asked softly. Toby just shrugged and they walked along in silence.

Then Toby smirked ever so slightly and said "you're pretty hot when you're fighting".