Weddings and Angel

*welp here's the chapter I promised! XP you're welcome Angel aka lonewolflover123*

The woman looked into the mans eyes, tears brimming in her eyes as she saw his love for her. He smiled widely at her, eyes filled with the excitement which had been there since he had proposed and the girl had said yes. It was finally happening. The wedding. "Dearly beloved, we are here to witness the bond of two lovers............if anyone thinks this union should not take place, speak now or forever hold your peace" the priest said...........

A girl raised her hand, way in the back row. She stood up and made her way to the font. The priest thought she was quiet peculiar, wearing a white and black hoodie and skinny jeans to a wedding. She didnt really belong there. In fact, he didnt recall her there for practice or for pictures. Interesting. "I object" she said, face hidden in the shadows of the hoodie. If only she had kept it that way. "The weddings over" she said, lifting her head to reveal her mangled face.

She laughed and lunged at the priest, cutting a pentagram into his chest, before slitting his throat and ripping his heart out. Meanwhile, Jeff had barricaded the exits, trapping the guests inside the church with two sick cold-hearted killers. Rebelle slipped this way and that, slicing a mans stomach open with one knife and slitting woman's throat with the other. And Jeff was killing people all over. In less than half an hour all the guests were killed, leaving only the married-to-be. Jeff and Rebelle smirked, walking up the the couple. "Well well well, looks like the weddings over" Rebelle laughed, walking up to the
man and Jeff slinked up to the girl.

"Too bad" Rebelle said, caressing the mans cheek with her cold blade, the other one pointe straight at his heart. With a shove, she pierced the man in the heart, moving the knife this way and that until she pulled it back out, the beating heart on it like a marshmallow on a stick. "Well well well, say goodbye" Rebelle said, and then she ripped the heart from the veins. She picked the heart from her blade, cradling it in her hands, and walked up to the woman, who Jeff hadn't killed yet. "Hold his heart, it was beating for you anyways" Rebelle said, dropping the heart in the woman's hands, and then Jeff sliced a smile on her and slit her throat.

"We all know the weddings over" Rebelle sang to herself as she waltzed out of the church with Jeff.

*i thought of this chapter while i was listening to 'we all know the weddings over' by Snow Whites Poison Bite haha