Halloween Part 1

****I'm so sorry guys ahh Im horrible I know****

Rebelle pranced about, giggling, beyond excited. She could hardly contain herself, the sun was drooping lower into the sky, and she knew what that meant. The fun would start soon.

She had spent all day putting the finishing touches on the decorations, preparing the grounds. Now, she was done. And she had nothing to do but wait.

Smile had been added to the decorations. He was going to lay still and pretend that he was not alive. But they would find out just how real he was.....

Rebelle laughed to herself, loud, wracking laughs that revealed her insanity. Just the sound of it made nearby animals scurry to their homes in terror.

The sun dipped low to the horizon, and Rebelle stood up. It was about to start. She stood by the window, peering out of the ratty, bloody curtains. She would wait till they were in the house before she began. Though it had been agreed that some would be left outside for Smile dog, so she would have to accept that she couldn't kill them all.

Jeff had gone upstairs, giving her a good luck kiss before running off to hide. Rebelle would let some of the children go upstairs for Jeff, and she would take out the ones that stayed on the first level.

Bloody rags hung from the ceiling, strung about like the strings people put up for birthday parties. Jars of petrified body parts were laid about everywhere. Eyeballs, mouths, fingers, tongues, lungs, and of course, hearts.

Rebelle couldn't wait to see the looks on the children's faces.

She looked outside, and saw a flickering light in the distance. They were coming!

She squealed and then stood still, watching, waiting.

They came into vision, marching through the woods, the doubting girl in front. Her flashlight gave their faces a strange glow.

Rebelle had kept the walkway lit, so that the kids could fully see the decorations, and so that Rebelle could see their reactions. Would they like her style? She smirked to herself.

There were 15 kids coming. So five for Smile, five for her, and five for Jeff. Perfect. She licked her lips in excitement.

The boys shoved past the girl, marching in front and puffing out their chest. She could hear their boisterous voices from the house, the loud pigs. Soon, they would be loud, but it wouldn't be words screaming out of their mouths.

They looked horrified as they bent down to look at the body in their way. A few girls screamed, and others clutched to the boys with hands covering their mouths in horror. A boy hurled, throwing up in the grass.

They scurried through the walkway quickly, trying not to look at the heads gaping at them.

Just as she planned, the ginger girl crossed her arms and ordered the rest to split up in groups.

When the groups were made, the boy who threw up suggested that his group look around outside, and they went off, directly towards Smile dog.

Rebelle ignored the girls that came in, waiting for them to go upstairs and leave her alone with the ginger girls group.

She looked out to see the one boys group leaning over Smiles stiff body. Then, the boy poked Smile, and the fun began. Smile dog jumped up snarling and began to tear at them.

Rebelle smiled and turned to her own victims.

It was Halloween. A night for terror and blood and gore costumes. But really, what fun was it if it wasn't real?

Rebelle smirked, pulling out her knives, and got ready for fun.

This would be a killer night all right.