Preparing The Grounds

Rebelle was prancing about, beyond excited. Halloween was tomorrow! She needed to hurry up and make sure the place was perfect. After all, schoolgirls and schoolboys had dared each other to come into the forest and spend a night in the 'killers cabin'. Oh, they would spend more than just a night there, they'd stay there forever, six feet deep.

Speaking of six feet deep, she would need to take care of this mans corpse. But why bury him when she could use him as another decoration? Brilliant! She clapped her hands in delight and began to drag the body outside. She grabbed an axe and gleefully removed his head from his body. She picked up the head and walked through the walkway leading to the cabin, adding his head to the very first stake. Ahh, it was a beautiful sight, nearly complete.

There were heads on stakes on either side of the walkway, so that in order to reach the cabin you had to walk past 20 bloody heads. The stones were soaked with the blood that was dripping from the mangled heads.

Rebelle went back to the body, tipping the body over and pouring as much of the blood into a bucket as she could. She then set the bucket down and dragged the body through the walkway, laying it across the first tile so that visitors would have to step over it in order to walk to the house.

She pulled at his insides, laying his intestines out until they were strewn about the corpse, laying on the stone tiles. She had already ripped out his heart, so she pulled at his lungs instead, until his left lung was poking out of his chest.

She dug her hands into his face, cupping the space around his eyes, and pushing down. Her fingers tore through his eyelids, and she gripped his eyes, pulling and tearing at them until they popped out with a 'squelch'. She lay them so they hung out to the sides of his face, and then stood up and examined her work. It was perfect!

She went back to the bucket and hung it above the door, so that when the young teenagers opened it, the blood would pour all over them. She giggled in excitement just thinking about it. It would be such a marvelous sight!

From what she had heard, there would be 6 boys and 4 girls coming to the cabin on Halloween. But, if there were more, that would be fine with Rebelle. The more the merrier, the more the bloodier, the more the better.

Rebelle went inside and sat down on the couch, watching the fire crackling.
Jeff had gone out, saying that he had a surprise for tomorrow, and he had been gone for an hour or two. That was alright, Rebelle didn't mind. She was excited to see what his surprise was.

As she stared at the fire she wondered about Lily and Ben. Would they be preparing for Halloween? Or would it be just another day for them? What were they up to? What would they do?

She sat there sipping from a cup of blood, bouncing her foot, just waiting for tomorrow to come around. She couldn't wait to hear the screams of those girls, especially the one who seemed to think that Rebelle was just a fake story that wasn't scary at all. Just wait till she saw Rebelle in full swing, then she'd learn just how real Rebelle was, and just how scary she could be.

Oh, and the boys! She couldn't wait to see the boys reduced to blubbering messes, no longer talking crap and puffing their chest out, saying that they could take on Jeff anywhere, any-day. Pfff, they would be pathetic little whining messes before Rebelle and Jeff even started to have fun with them.

Jeff came in the door, but there were other footsteps beside his. Rebelle stood up and went to look, curious to see who Jeff had brought back. It came pounding towards her, jumping on her. She fell to the ground and stared into big eyes and a wet nose.

"Rebelle, meet Smile dog" Jeff said, grinning.

Rebelle smiled at Smile, and scratched his ears a bit, earning a lick from him. He got off of her and she stood up, hugging Jeff in excitement. "This will be to die for" she whispered to him, laughing.

Jeff laughed and picked her up, spinning her around and throwing her on the couch. Smile dog went to explore the cabin, and Jeff got on top of Rebelle, smiling down at her.

Rebelle grabbed his hoodie, digging her nails into his skin through the fabric, and pulled him down. They kissed violently, biting and scratching, growling at each other.

The preparations were complete. Tomorrow was Halloween, and if the kids weren't scared to death, they would be stabbed to death.