Chapter XLIII

"Maybe the future is bad. But, there's a future beyond that, right?" ~Amano Yukiteru (Future Diary)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I sat on the train that was riding towards the Mysterious Tower with Riku and Kairi. I smiled at her, "You sere, Kairi, I told you your time would come someday!"

"I know," Kairi laughed.

I wrapped my arms around her shoulder and squeezed her tight. "Oh, I feel like a mother watching her child start their first day of preschool!" I faked cried.

"Yeah, yeah," Kairi rolled her eyes as she pushed me off of her. "You know, you don't have to keep doting over me like that," she sighed.

"But I want to!" I whined as I hugged her once more and Kairi shoved me off of her. Riku chuckled at the sight in front of him.

As the train arrived back at Mysterious Tower, Riku, Kairi and I went towards the tower and spotted Donald and Goofy sitting at the steps.  When they saw Riku and I, they waved hello but gawked at Kairi. We entered the tower and made our way up the stairs. Riku and I pushed open the doors to Yen Sid's office, were he and King Mickey were discussing something. "Riku! Sakura!" King Mickey said as he turned towards us. "You're back!"

"That's right," Riku replied. "Master Yen Sid, we brought you the 'guest' you asked for but...you never said why."

Riku turned around as I smiled and held the door open wider, letting Kairi in, "Come on in," I told her.

"Huh?" King Mickey stared at her. "Wow!"

"I have to come to learn that you, too, can wield a Keyblade," Yen Sid stated. "I'm glad you are here." Kairi, stepped in, smiling, as she curtsied to Yen Sid.

Riku and I turned around to leave. "Wait, Sakura," King Mickey called.

I turned around. "What is it, Your Majesty?" I said.

"I want to take you and meet someone who has all the answers to your questions," King Mickey explained.

"Answers to my what now?" I asked.

"She knows about your weaving powers and where they came from," King Mickey continued. My jaw dropped as I gawked at what King Mickey has just said to me. "You also knows all about the Ancient Keyblade War, which your mother took part in."

Riku's and Kairi's eyes widened at the news. "You know her?" I yelled. "Where is she?"

"I think I may of found her," King Mickey replied. "I want you to come with me and meet her. She'll explain everything to you. Believe me, she will be very excited and surprised to see you."

"Of course I'll go!" I squealed, on the verge of exploding with excitement. "What's her name?"

"Her name is," King Mickey paused. "Aina Mirai."
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
*inhales*

AAAAAAAAAA I'VE FINALLY FINISHED EDITING THIS BOOK IT TOOK WAY TOO LONG!!!Thank you ALL who stuck by the inconsistent updating schedule of this book and gave me your feedback! Your votes and comments definitely helped me with writing this book!Don...

Thank you ALL who stuck by the inconsistent updating schedule of this book and gave me your feedback! Your votes and comments definitely helped me with writing this book!
Don't worry, this isn't the end, there's more to come!