Chapter XIX

"Remember the lesson, not the disappointment." ~Holo The Wise Wolf
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
After the mini reunion, we continued our objective and headed to the Great Maw where all the Heartless were located. But, something was wrong. They all seemed to be frozen, as if they were...bowing. "Huh?" King Mickey asked.

"What's with them?" Sora muttered, looking around.

"Hey!" Goofy yelled, pointing upwards

Our eyes followed the direction to where Goofy's finger was pointed at and a Corridor of Darkness appeared and a hooded Organization member appeared. They pulled off the hood and revealed a man with long grey hair, tan skin, and yellow eyes.

"It's the guy who's NOT Ansem!" Donald yelled.

"You mean it's his Nobody!" Goofy added.

"The leader of Organization XIII..." Sora and I said.

"Wait a minute," Mickey gasped. "I know he he is! Now I remember! Xehanort! Ansem's apprentice! " The man smirked upon King Mickey's recognition of him. "The leader of Organization XIII is Xehanort's Nobody!" King Mickey drew his Keyblade and ran ahead to where Xehanort's Nobody was.

"Let's go!" Sora gestured us to move forward but the Heartless gathered around us, trapping us where we were at. We all drew our weapons, prepared to fight off the huge mass of Heartless.

"Move it!" I yelled.

"We can't let Xehanort get away!" Donald shouted.

"Right!" Sora turned around and Goofy, Donald, and I gave him the thumbs up. Donald and Goofy scattered while I charged forth at the Heartless in front of us as they jumped.

I immediately casted Reflect as a shield and Sora snagged one of the laser Heartless, using its power against its allies as he used its laser to fire a beam as he spun, wiping out the masses with its power. I casted Reflect once more until Sora snagged another one. Once I ran out of magic, I yelled at Sora, "Switch! Now!" Sora got the memo and we switched roles, now he casted Reflect and I grabbed laser Heartless to shoot at the masses. It wasn't long until the entire army of Heartless was wiped out.

Sora and I didn't waste time and charged up a path to where Xehanort's Nobody was. Unfortunately, with the recent battle, we were worn out as we leaned against the wall, panting and trying to catch our breath where Donald and Goofy caught up to where we were. "Where's the King?" Sora asked.

I glanced over my shoulder where the path opened to reveal a cliff and saw King Mickey fighting off an Armored Knight Heartless. "There he is!" I yelled.

"C'mon!" Sora said as we ran forward to where the King was.

Once we reached him, Donald shouted, "Your Majesty!"

King Mickey glanced back at us before turning his attention back to the man 9in front of him. "Xehanort!" He yelled.

"How long has it been since I abandoned that name..." Xehanort's Nobody asked, mainly talking to himself.

"Out with it, Nobody!" Sora yelled. "Where's Kairi? Where's Riku?"

"I know nothing of any Kairi," Xehanort's Nobody replied. "As for Riku...Perhaps you should ask your king and your black-haired companion."

Sora's eyes widened as he glanced at King Mickey but more importantly he stared at me. "Saki?" He started. I began to sweat bullets where I stood.

"Stop!" King Mickey cried as he bolted forward. Xehanort's Nobody summoned a Corridor of Darkness and just as soon as he disappeared through it and King jumped into the portal, taking him with it.