Nineteen :)

Dom's POV

My pen scratched against the paper, frantically writing down notes. I wasn't really paying much attention, all I really heard was, "Periodic table" and science stuff, blah, blah, blaaahhh. When Mr. Ada turned to draw the whole periodic table on the board, I pulled out another pice of paper from my desk and wrote on it, 'Greyson+Dom' inside a heart, and sighed. Gosh I'm childish. I feel like a lovesick puppy, just thinking about Greyson made my heart race, it woke me up. I thought about yesterday, how I had fallen asleep in his arms more than twice in one day, let alone one hour. It brought a smile up to my face, and then I frowned when I felt a tap on my shoulder from behind me. Shoot, I thought. Sam sits behind me.

"What?" I hissed.

"Drawing something there?" she let out a soft, whispery chuckle. "He would never like you. What? You thought I'd never notice that the Greyson Chance goes to this school? You thought wrong. And for your information, I will get him in the end."

I glared at her. She silently chewed her gum, careful to make sure the teacher didn't notice she was chewing it. She absent-mindedly twirled a strand of her blonde hair around her finger. Her fake-tanned face, caked in too much makeup. She glared back at me, then straightened up as Mr. Ada called out, "No talking!" without turning around.

Sam snatched the piece of paper from my hands and stood up, and showed it to the class. She spoke broadly, "Mr. Ada, Domonique's been Drawing instead of taking notes as ordered! More like sketching." she said the last part under her breathe then smirked at me when Mr. Ada scolded me. I swear someday karma's gonna come and bite her in the butt. She just had to sit behind me! I rolled my eyes. The rest of the class turned to look at the paper, and I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks. Not only my cheeks, I could feel it in my ears. I tried hiding my face as the rest of the class laughed at me and made snide comments about Greyson not being interested. About Greyson being on their side. About anything that they knew would kill me on the inside. I looked over at Greyson, who was just as red as I was. I didn't even know a boy could blush that much, seriously. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking at the ground, actually. I mean he wasn't extremely popular here, either. At least half of the school knew who he was. Half of the school we're girls. Pretty girls, except for the exceptional fake-tanned-gum-chewing-blonde. The others were mostly just naturally gorgeous girls, who on the inside, were complete devils with the worst personalities imaginable. The girls in my music class however, who as i've said previously that love me, love him too. Obsessed, wait, 'dedicated'.

Okay so he was more popular than I had made him out to be. So what? Oh yeah, Sam is what. Fake-tanned blondes is what. Other, prettier, funnier girl is what. What am I thinking? Greyson likes me, I kept repeating over and over again in my head. Greyson looked up and at me and mouthed, 'really?' I shrugged at him and mouthed, 'well.'

He looked back up at the paper and smiled, Sam hand even noticed he was enjoying this.

"Okay class! Quiet down this instance! I'll be taking that"-he took the paper from Sam's hands and she sat down slowly-"Domonique you should not be writing such inappropriate, un-school related things. Sam don't be such a snitch!" he emphasized the word 'snitch', he was angry. Everybody in the room stopped laughing. Greyson's smile dropped. Sam folded her arms with a smug grin still plastered on her face. The bell rang and the teacher sighed.

"Class dismissed."

Greyson's POV