Chapter Three

Dom's POV

After all of those years of hanging posters of the Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift, and Hannah Montana, I had gotten into a new music interest and that was greyson, and i had been obsessed with him ever sicnce the seventh grade, been searching him all over the internet, trying to get concert tickets to see him or meet him, and now there he was, sitting right in front of me, being the 'new kid' and my school.

"Seems like you're the only one who really knows me here," he said, "it's actually very nice to have some peace!" he said to me.

"Yeah..." I said, getting lost in his pure, chocolate brown eyes. those eyes...

"Hello? Greyson snapped and i blinked a few times, breaking the transe. "I-I'm sorry, um Greyson... sorry I... just...uh," I stuttered.

"You're a fan?" Greyson asked. i half-nodded, then said, "Not a fan, an Enchancer." Greyson laughed and closed his eyes, breaking my heart. "I love my fans, well it's very nice to meet you! Oh, and thank you for not going all... fan-girl-ish on me, um,"

"Domonique."

"Okay, thank you, Domonique." the bus stopped, and Greyson stood up, and offered a hand to me, which i, very childishly, took automatically, feeling like I could die at that moment. Maybe this time I could actually have a friend, a real friend, who just so happens to be mega-star Greyson Michael Chance.