Chapter. Thirteen... :)

LOLZ

idk y i just did that... love your guys!!

LOLZ! :P u guys like the story... well keep in mind that i just started writing this for no reason, and i didnt even think i would make it to chapter three even... at the least... or even think it would be good

909 reads!! ah-mazin! ;) :)

alrighty-oh then enjoy the chaptahhh------ dedicated to @reagan_harris

fan her!! Xx

********************************************************************************

Dom's POV

A birthday date with Greyson Chance. This is... interesting. Well, words don't describe the feeling. I'm hyperventilating on the inside. Lol.

I keep praying for no paparazzi but I know at least three or four will end up showing up there. I wonder where we're going...

Time to pose for the camera! I made a huge, overexaggerated smiley face then frowned and rolled my eyes at nothing. What's the point of paparazzi, anyway? Oh yeah, money. Ugh. Well I guess Greyson won't mind 'cause paparazzi is what made him famous in the first place, right? I laughed at myself for the stupidly funny joke. Buh-Dum Ching!

I sat up in my bed and turned on my sterio full blast, and danced to the Escape The Fate song, 'Ten Miles Wide,' singing along horribly.

Greyson's POV

I'm going on a date with Dom! On her BIRTHDAY! Wow, I'm way too excited. I just met her! But she's so... so beautiful. Her eyes, her smile, her dimples, her hair. I love it all. I mean, I guess Dom might be as excited as me, just by the way she acts around Tanner and Alexa even, I can tell. She nearly faints around them! I wonder how she feels around me...

I laugh at the show I'm watching. Glee. I'm a gleek. Whatever. I love this vacation! But what happens when I have to leave? And go back on stage... on tour... across the US? Oh god.

****************************************************

AAAAAAAH! there're two problems, and each of them have a different one! Paparazzi showing up? maybe. Surviving long distance from the tour? Will they? MAYBE. you can find out.

just. keep. readin. just. keep. readin. (Sung in the tune from Finding Nemo)

you'll find out if you do... xD *smiles evilly** so...i haven't updated in a while! i know. im sorry! i have no excuse for that... just been off the computer allot lately.

this chapter is short. so dont kill me. next chapter will be long. maybe.

I'll update soon! and dont forget to enter my contest on the COMPUTER  it PROB wont work on MOBILE DEVICES such as iPODs or PHONES. k? k.

Xx

-emily tomlinson