chapter nine

school was cancelled due to a blizzard for the next few days, I mean it is winter after all, and even luckiew, Christmas is coming up soon, too.

I was born the day before Christmas, so I sort of get two presents from some friends, but family usually only gives me a big, double-birthday-Christmas present. My bag still wasn't returned yet, because the Chance's went to a concert in Texas, which was only supposed to last a day and a half, although it ended up lasting up to a whole week. i really needed that bag back, and with my luck, it'll probably fall off of a cliiff. Without that photo I was tearing apart. It's the only photo I owned of Thomas. It's the only photo of Thomas. Ever.

I refused to let the tears form in my eyes and held them back as I paced back and forth across my room, practically pulling my hair out. On Friday the blizzard had started clearing around three AM. The Chance's were on their way home, which led to me jumping from excitement.

School hadn't been cancelled, but it was half-day so we were let out at lunchtime. math was okay, nobody really teased me, but no one really talked to me either. science was horrible, a whole another story. They teased me near to pulling my hair out, about my clothes, hair, and style. Calling me ugly, dumb, then they dissed my shoes. I punched the girl in the jaw for that and ran into the bathroom, hot tears running down my face until the end of class. I went to lunch, and then music, which were both amazing bacause of the new girl, Mara, who was really sweet and didn't try to even say anything mean to me for a second. Finally, a friend. Or, a friend that I won't stutter around constantly.

Plus, everyone in music class loves me, they say I have an amazing voice, that I should become a star. Not to mention everybody likes it when I play 'River Flows In You' by Yiruma on the class piano, and played 'More Than This' by One Direction on my guitar that I take almost EVERYWHERE.

In chemistry, though, I ended up blowing up some more chemicals since I was on my own and Greyson couldn't make it to class in time due to the snow-storm. I was basically 'expelled' from chem, because apparently everyone was, "In danger around me, and around chemicals in the same room".

When I got home Greyson returned my bag, and I cried for legit, FOUR HOURS in joy for getting that photo returned.

*****************************************************************

alright, I know i said id post this in ten minutes, but i fell asleep! ;'D

hilarious, right? LOL

this chapter is dedicated to @denise_ramos she is super sweet :)

SIS you readin'? ;)

SOOOOO vote/rate/comment/comment/comment/comment/comment

COMMENT PLEEEAAASSSEEE

Xx

-emily