CHAPTAH SIXTEEN boi

*Dom's POV**

I woke up, a huge smile on my face, I couldn't contain my happiness. I mean I'm meeting two, maybe three, celebrities today, would you be able to contain your happiness? Didn't think so. I pulled myself out of my covers and changed into a yellow blouse with white polka dots. I pulled on sky blue shorts and of course, my converse. Still never changed. I skipped downstairs and brushed my hair in the bathroom mirror, then straightened it so it looked at least a bit less messy as it usually is.

The doer bell rang.

I skipped over to the door and opened it, first thing I see is Joanna. I quickly hugged her tightly as I could saying, "Hey! I missed you so much!"

"You too! What did I miss while I was gone?"

"Oh, nothin much, just that I went on a date with the most amazing person ever!" I replied sarcastically, trying to keep a straight face, failing horribly. "Oh my gosh, where's Dante?!"

"Waiting at the park, and Ricky said he can come! Isn't that awesome? Where does Greyson live?"

"Next door." I said calmly and she nearly choked on the air she was breathing.

"Next door?"

*****************

I'm just gonna leave u guys hangin here:) so vote/comment/fan me maybe?

Sorry it's short:( I'll update soon though:)

Thanks don't forget TO COMMENT!!!!

Thanks:) for:) all:) of:) your:) support!:)

-Emily :)