THE END OF BOOK ONE

A/N: Hey guys! It's Kat here. I just published the last episode of book one. Can you guys believe it?! Twenty-two episodes and over thirty-five chapters of this book and we are done with the first one!

This is an important announcement: After four chapters of the second book (S2 is TVD) the next few episodes of TVD will be written in A Story That Will Never Die, a book by Snow. We are having a crossover between those books. It's a Once Upon A Time and TVD crossover!

If you haven't seen Once Upon A Time, don't worry! You can read the crossover chapters and you shouldn't be confused because it will all be based in the TVD universe, with only mentions of Aria's universe. Aria is the character Snow made up for the book, who will be coming into TVD for our very own original season! We have many planned for you guys, and this is only one of the many. We have one set right after the crossover too!

The crossover again will take place in Snow's book with some episodes from TVD in it. You must read those before reading any chapters that will be updated to the second book. The second book will be published tomorrow, technically today, at around 6pm Eastern Standard Time. When we get through four chapters (two episodes of S2) we will then jump right into the crossover! If you all have any questions feel free to ask.

The book series will indeed continue on throughout the seasons of The Vampire Diaries all the way up until S8. There will indeed be eight books to Charlotte's storyline!