{21} Lexi's Lover

***

***

Damon, Elena, and I were still sitting in Bree's bar. We had gotten food and Elena was asking us questions like we would know most of them. I barely knew the answers to most of the questions she has asked us. This was probably her eighth question so far, "Let's just say that I'm descended from Katherine... Does that make me part vampire?"

"Vampires can't procreate," Damon replied, "But we love to try," He smirked. "No, if you were related, it would mean Katherine had a child before she was turned."

"Did Stefan think that he could use me to replace her?" Elena inquired. Obviously, that was something that I was afraid of when I saw the picture of Corinthia.

"Kinda creepy if you ask me," Damon commented. "Come on, what? You don't like pickles? What's wrong with you?" He took the pickles off of her plate.

"How can you even eat? If technically you're supposed to be..." Elena trailed off as she lowered her voice.

I turned to her, "Dead?" She gave me a look saying, 'Why are you being loud? People could hear'. "Relax, no one's paying attention to us anyway." I shrugged.

Damon laughed, "It's not such a bad word. As long as we keep a healthy diet of blood in our system, our body functions pretty normally."

Elena smiled before turning serious again, "This nice act. Is any of it real?"

"Here you go." Bree handed Damon a beer and I looked at it in disgust.

Damon thanked her, "Thank you."

"I'll have one too." Elena suddenly said.

I looked at her in slight surprise and so did Damon, "Hmm?"

Elena turned to us, "Time out, remember? For five minutes? Yeah, well that five minutes is going to need a beer."

Bree smiled and gave her the beer, "There you go."

***

It was awhile later and I was pretty sure Elena was slightly drunk even though she would deny it. It was good to get away from all of the stuff in Mystic Falls at first, but now I found myself getting slightly bored of this place. It was fun at first, but now it was slowly getting more and more boring.

"Ready..," Bree looked around at all of the people surrounding us. They were trying to see who could drink a shot the fastest. I, obviously, was the only one who wasn't playing. Bree suddenly exclaimed, "Go!" Everyone quickly tried to down the alcohol, but Elena won again.